I am So so excited!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Pad' started by MrsPeel, Dec 26, 2015.

1. Ga_L

Ga_L Well-Known Member

2. jk703

jk703 CEO of Anything and Everything, Everywhere

I've only got love for you.... from that first site and since! :heartslub:bk

3. amandac

amandac Read, or Run? Hmmm ...

you got the love to give Cynthia! :grouphug

4. Sara

Sara Riding in the Neil mobile

I love your heart, Cynthia. So glad you are a part of my family here. :beat

5. DixieDoesPSP

DixieDoesPSP Well-Known Member

I agree with this statement 100%!!

6. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

7. meterr

meterr I've got ICE in my veins!

Wonderful friend! :wubb

MrsPeel likes this.
  8. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

:rofl I suppose so :rofl we had a good day today, yesterday too (she ever came back at 11:30pm!!!!! yes!!!!)
    is very difficult when you are so far from family in such a different culture.... but ...lets hope the teenage thing passes fast!!! love you dearly too :heartlub:heartlub

thanks thanks thanks and more thanks...... you guys have been keeping me smiling bi time!!!!!!! (and tearing up a bit of joy too !!!!:heartslub

absolutely!!!!!!! I had to stop now in a few pages only but tomorrow is my gallery ...all day!!!!!!!

9. MrsPeel

ohhhhhhhhhhh myyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am SOOO happy to see you!!!!!!! you HAVE to do MOC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    thanks so so much for the compliments, missed you hugely, I have thought about going catch up on FB but life has been hectic over here too.... am really really happy to see you back!!!!!!!!:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub

Lhmcgrady likes this.
  10. MrsPeel

I am HONORED to count you in mine friends too...I admired you for so long from far...it makes my heart sing to have you so close now!!!!!!!!! :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub

:heartslub

:heartslub I need to catch up with your gallery.... :heartslub

I will be around more tomorrow.....
    I'm working on getting Sarita to do stuff in the house with me....so we have had like a "holiday impasse" in our war..... :giggle
    she works tomorrow so tomorrow I will be going to catch up on all these new and awesome talent we have, and the already talented wonderful people . Thanks so much for so much love...honestly, one couldn't hope for a better family :heartslub

11. Lhmcgrady

Lhmcgrady M-I-C ... See ya real soon!

@MrsPeel I am absolutely gearing up for MOC! I can't wait :) I'm working on organizing my stash tonight. Last year at this time I had JUST discovered the Pad and had no idea what I was doing. I feel more prepared this year and I am looking forward to having fun. learning new stuff. and interacting more within the community. The new site makes it so much easier to navigate all of the information and conversations! :)

MrsPeel likes this.
  12. MrsPeel

ohhh I'm sure you will shine..... and yes, am so amazed with all the improvements in the site...and all the new family members!!!!! I keep seeing people that either I know and love , or love from far for years....
    can't wait to see your gallery again...!!!! (I should be sleeping as is 05:39 am here :giggle )
    :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub

Lhmcgrady likes this.
  13. silent ranks

silent ranks Don't forget to turn back around

I am also excited about the new faces joining us in the New Year.

You are just so lovely Cynthia. I am looking forward to another year CTing with you. xx

MrsPeel likes this.
  14. Lindzee

Lindzee Aging gracefully

@MrsPeel - Cynthia, you are definitely one of those folks who made me feel not only welcome but much appreciated here at the pad. As our friendship has grown and I understand more about some of the daily difficulties you face, I am awed by your spirit, generosity, and attitude. Much hugs and love your way and best wishes for the greatest New Year ever.

silent ranks and MrsPeel like this.
  15. MrsPeel

thanks so much :) me too!!! (another year CTing together!!!) I am also working towards getting organized with the gallery....yours is so full of inspiration... we do most definitely have an amazing family here :heartlub:heartlub

oh... I have my days, trust me...and when am bad...I am REALLY bad :rofl
    I just try to stay away from people in those days, even though quiet a few of you have been supporting me exactly in those days!!!!:heartlub:heartlub

16. roxanamdm

roxanamdm Me, Myself, and I

You're just too sweet Cynthia!!! Un besote mwah!!!!! :bk:bk:bk

MrsPeel likes this.
  17. MrsPeel

Gracias , amiga!!!!!!! muchos besos para ti tambien!!! Feliz Navidad and how awesome that we will have you more around here!!!!!!!!!!
    [​IMG]

18. Charly Renay

Charly Renay New Member

What a wonderful Welcome, so glad to be apart of this Big Lovable Family.

MrsPeel likes this.
  19. bcnatty

bcnatty Disney - it's all for the kids!

Oh how I have missed you, my friend!! I know I have been really quiet around here the past 2 months...but I have a good reason...I promise!! I'll tell you soon enough, or you might figure it out through some of my layouts that will be coming - it is something that we have talked about in the past :) All I can say is that I can't wait to talk with you again, I have missed your spirit and love!!

MrsPeel likes this.
  20. nietis

nietis Well-Known Member

Awww Cynthia!!! You are such a lovely and lovable person!
    HUGS!!!!

MrsPeel likes this.