Hi from South Carolina

Discussion in 'The Welcome Pad' started by Christina W, Jul 28, 2017.

1. Christina W

Christina W Well-Known Member

Oh my goodness - thank you all for the super warm welcome!

Yes -- Gaffney is just up the road from us -- Last time I drove by, they were repainting the giant peach (which definitely deserves its own scrapbook page)!

I had no idea there was so much you could do with brushes! Thank goodness they do not take up any physical space, because I can tell I will start seriously hoarding them :)

Have a good week -- C

2. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

Hi Christina!!!! welcome!!!!!!!!
    I think we have introduced ourselves? you were at the scrap chat last week? Am I right? and made a page too?
    My memory (short time memory) is really bad but I am almost sure it was you!!!!
    I'm so glad you found us!!!!! I see everyone has given you directions to find your way, this is honestly, the best place in the whole industry, this community is amazing and there is ALWAYS something new to learn, amazing events and the challenges are great!!!! also if you have any questions, need anything at all we can help you with,m there is also someone willing to help, as we come from all over the world , there will always be someone on line to help!!!!!
    Looking forward to see more of you!!!!!
    (and you are brave with Photoshop- I scrap ib an old program by Serif, I tried Photoshop and cried LOL)
    welcome, so happy to have you with us!!!!
    :heartlub:heartlub:beat:heartlub:heartlub

Christina W likes this.
  3. Christina W

Christina W Well-Known Member

Hi @MrsPeel! Yep - that was me - So nice to see you again :) !
    The first time I even tried to learn PS Elements, I thought I was going to throw my computer across the room! I am therefore sidling up to CC verrrrrrrryyyyyy slowly. At the moment I only use it for drop shadows and then I close it as fast as possible and go right back to my comfy old PSE for all the rest of the layout!

MrsPeel likes this.
  4. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

I think you are doing GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! your gallery is gorgeous!!!!! Loved the page you made for the chat and your gallery is looking AWESOME!!!!!!!! we have chats every week so have a look at the calendar and come over!!!!! So glad you found us!!!
    You know, the program I use is not being made anymore, so , if at some point I can't scrap on it anymore, I may look into chatting with you a bit about PSE..... just lets hope I wont needed to soon!!!!! I am a wimp with technology :backing:giggle:giggle

so glad you decided to get into the chats and are scrapping, really really love your gallery!!!!!!!

5. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

Hi From Australia! (All i know of South Carolina is the beautiful Hilton Head area that we've seen on tv at times). Glad you delurked, that is a big step but from the look of your gallery, you are off to a great start and look like you've well and truly caught the scrapping 'bug'! Looking forward to seeing more of your work!

Christina W likes this.
  6. sabrinavc

sabrinavc Designer

Welcome to The Lilypad!

Christina W likes this.
  7. KatrinaHunt13

KatrinaHunt13 And *POOF* it appeared!

Yay!!!! Welcome and yay for learning a new trick!!! You will be chatting with the best of us before you know it!!!!

Christina W likes this.
  8. bcgal00

bcgal00 Say, "birdseed!"

Welcome! I've seen your gallery and love your layouts, especially your stories!

Christina W likes this.
  9. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe She's OUR sunshine!

Welcome! Shadows on their own layers is indeed a game changer! Sounds like you are learning so much already! And I have loved seeing you share your beautiful work ... and jump in with commenting in the Gallery. To me you already feel like you've been here awhile! :) Happy to have you here Christina!

Christina W likes this.
  10. JillW

JillW I love lavend ... zzzzzz ...

Welcome to our Pad!! I'm so glad you're joining us - I'm off to go visit your gallery right now!

Christina W likes this.
  11. lmccandless

lmccandless The Force is strong with this one. Boss of the Applesauce

Welcome to TLP! We're so happy that you've joined us. Please dive in and make yourself comfortable. Everyone is super friendly and happy to help you learn as you're tackling CC. :)

Christina W likes this.
  12. merank

merank Working my way through scrumdiddlyumptious bars

Hello Christina and Welcome to the Lilypad!

Christina W likes this.
  13. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

Hello and welcome!!!!

My next Watch Cheryl Scrap LIVE session is coming up in just a couple of days! Click on the link and it will give you all the information you need about logging in, etc. Hope it works for your schedule to join in!

Christina W likes this.
  14. dagi

dagi Aiming high

hello Christina!! :)

Christina W likes this.