Hi from Australia!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Pad' started by Chippi, Jan 7, 2016.

1. NancyBeck

NancyBeck Happy resident of Pollyville

Welcome Chippi! I'm so glad you've found your way to the Pad!

2. KarenB

KarenB I like dogs. And maybe three people.

So glad to welcome you. I'm sure you will rediscover your mojo soon :)

3. Chippi

Chippi Those chicken nuggets are just waiting to attack

I don't think I could be classed as a closet stalker anymore, lol!!!

Yay for Aussie scrappers!! It really is beautiful in Tassie, but yes, we had some "hot" ones over Christmas, two days ago it actually hit 30°C!! Just so grateful that I wasn't pregnant over the summer this year. Both of my kids are summer babies and it was awful!!
    Ona, I was originally from Mid North Coast NSW! We moved down here a few years ago for a seachange.

Hi Kirstie!! Hi Lorry!!

I know exactly what you mean :)

I do appear in my pages occasionally (my Embrace Imperfection page has me in it) but for now we have to be happy with my avatar, teehee!

Thankyou, Yolanda and Katherine!!

I know right! MOC is amazing! A few tough ones, but mostly just awesome!

LIKE :) I find that I can't often say just one sentence. Things need MORE WORDS!

Eh, I know, it is too soon. I was reading a packet of his food yesterday while it was heating and it said "be sure to check the temperature before serving to your toddler". TODDLER?! Nooooo!!

Hi Cheryl, Hi Carrie!!

Teehee, no, I don't think I will be able to beat you Cynthia! You have an awesome message count!! And if everyone gets sick of us talking we will have to make a thread just for our talking :)

Thank you and Hi Amanda, and Jenn, and Julie, and Nancy, and Karen!!

4. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

love seeing you in your avatar!!! so happy you are having fun!!!

5. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

Chippi, I already love you. My kinda girl!!!!!!!! yes!!!!!! :heartslub

6. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

Hi Christie, Sorry thought I'd already said hi but guess not (just saw ur post in pg 2 of Lou's thread where i stuck a bit about me). So welcome! I have a 10 (and a half) y.o. DD and a just turned 7y.o. DS and have been hanging out at TLP for a few years now. I started digiscrapping when DD was about 6mth's old - there's never enough time, no matter how old they are ;)

Chippi likes this.
  7. Chippi

@bellbird Hi!
    I normally don't get any scrapping time, but lately my little boy has been pretty good and I have also been making myself have some scrapping time, so I have actually done 7 of the MOC challenges! I am very excited!!
    Not only is there never enough time, but they keep making memories and we can never catch up!!

bestcee and bellbird like this.
  8. crystalbella77

crystalbella77 Capture life and embrace it

Hi Chippi! I am so happy you are here!!!! This place is such a warm and welcoming community so I hope you love it!!!

Chippi likes this.
  9. Chippi

bestcee likes this.
  10. wombat146

wombat146 Check out my kilt! And my turret!

@Chippi Where on the mid north coast are you from Christie? I was down in Port Macquarie all last week for work and boy, are there some road works going on! lol! :)

11. Chippi

@wombat146 I was from Taree and Forster. We try to get up there a couple of times a year, but we haven't been up to Port Macquarie for probably 2 or 3 years! We are headed up that way in a couple of weeks, I will have to check the road works so we don't get delayed. Thanks for the heads up, lol!

wombat146 likes this.
  12. wombat146

wombat146 Check out my kilt! And my turret!

@Chippi lol! you're welcome! :) travelling from Sydney to Port is okay, but its south of Port that is the problem as they are upgrading the Pacific Highway into a Freeway! will be great when its finished! :)

13. Chippi

@wombat146 Oh it will be wonderful and such a quick trip! The next generation will wonder what we ever complained about because they will never know the 6 hour trip from Sydney to Port Macquarie!

14. Sokee

Sokee What we do in life echoes in eternity