Help Please

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by Jan, Apr 19, 2017.

1. Jan

Jan I'm sorry, I can't. I'm busy doing nothing!

I subscribed to the M3 Subscription for two months. The 7.99 has been drawn out of my account for this month but I'm not seeing where I can get the kit. Is it not out just yet? How does this work? Please help.

2. KatrinaHunt13

KatrinaHunt13 And *POOF* it appeared!

3. Rikki

Rikki Next I'm going to look up naughty limericks

I think the M3 hasn't come out yet. The money is charged at a given date but doesn't necessarily mean that the kit is out yet.

4. jk703

jk703 CEO of Anything and Everything, Everywhere

The M3 for April will release this Friday. :) So, combining that with what Rikki said, makes me think you will be able to access and DL come Friday! Hope that helps, Jan. If not, I think Laura will be by, so post any other questions!

5. londoncuppa

londoncuppa I like rain, England ... and big words

@Jan Jan - The thread I linked below has the release schedule for everything for The Pad for April 2017. According to the calendar, it shows M3 as being released on 4/14, so it looks like it's late, which is probably why you were charged already (I'm assuming).
    https://the-lilypad.com/forum/threads/april-2017-chats-and-scraps.47898/

Thanks for letting us know it's coming out Friday, Jenn @jk703. I'm looking forward to it!

jk703 likes this.
  6. dailydwelling

dailydwelling Confidently cooking and creating

M3 releases this week, so I think when it releases on Friday (or Thurs night) you'll be able to download. I think your cart should automatically zero out when you place it in. That's happened with my subscriptions before.

7. Jan

Jan I'm sorry, I can't. I'm busy doing nothing!

Thank you so much, Ladies. I appreciate all your answers. I won't worry about it now. Just have to be patient! :) Thanks again.

bellbird and bestcee like this.
  8. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

it's worth the wait - some beautiful stuff!

9. NancyBeck

NancyBeck Happy resident of Pollyville

The advice here is spot on, but if you have any issues at all when you try to purchase on Friday, just let me know.

10. mcurtt

mcurtt give me all the paleo brownies

@Jan I noticed the calendar date too, but I believe it is wrong. It has always released on the 3rd Friday of the month. Last Friday would have been the 2nd Friday of April.

11. Sokee

Sokee What we do in life echoes in eternity

@Jan
    You are going to fall in love with it!!

12. kim21673

kim21673 I'm slowly getting there!

Sorry ladies! I tried figuring out the weekly releases and thought I had it correct, but it seems like I was off by a week!! I think the 5 Fridays in March messed my thinking up when I was trying to do the April calendar!!