Help! Old photos make me sad!

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by dawnmarch, Apr 8, 2017.

1. LoveItScrapIt

LoveItScrapIt I'm a poet, and everyone knows it!

I agree. Mine are 12 & 13. And our oldest is 22. I miss having them little. But I also agree, that I'm thankful I have all the photos and memories to cherish and scrap!!! Because face it, scrapping is the real prize ROFL!!!

2. NancyP

NancyP All you need is a little bit of pixie dust

Ladies!!! Do you all know how lucky and blessed you are to even have photos to scrap? SCRAP THOSE PICTURES!!!! I have no photos----only memories, and I still cry sometimes. All my photos went up in flames when the house burned down. You know----back when there was no such thing as Cloud, or EHDs or any of that stuff. You just stuffed your photos in photo books. The only baby photos I have to scrap are my grandchildren and great grandchildren and boy do I ever treasure those!!! sorry----didn't mean to scold you all ----HUGS HUGS HUGS!!!!!

bestcee likes this.
  3. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

@NancyP aw, man! That's sucks that you lost it in a fire. That's always been my fear.

4. tkradtke

tkradtke Professional Brainstormer

I just found a CD with old photos from around the time my kids were 2 and 3 (15 and 16 now). It honestly didn't make me sad to see them. When my son was born, my husband asked my cousin (who has older kids) what his favorite age was and his answer stuck with me. He said that his favorite age of his kids was whatever age they were at the time. I have tried to embrace that. Although I really enjoyed those days of going to the park, playing in the backyard and going to the zoo... I love having two teens just as much. What makes me sad about those old photos is my photography skills (or lack thereof) :giggle

bestcee, merank and Karen like this.