HELP ME! Template Preview ??? in PSE 2019

Discussion in 'Learning Pad' started by KELLIE R GUZMAN, May 5, 2020.

1. KELLIE R GUZMAN

KELLIE R GUZMAN Well-Known Member

I upgraded to PSE 2019 and now I can't preview my templates without opening them in the program. Does anyone know how I can change this or if I can change this?

I use to just scroll over them and it would show them so I could pick. UGH! this is so frustrating.

2. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

Are you on a Mac or a PC? I'm pretty sure for Mac the preview should work for .psd files, but on a PC they don't. Only a .tiff file shows a preview. I'm on a PC, so I either download both the .psd AND the .tiff file or I make a .jpg for each template right away when I download so I can get a thumbnail preview for each template. I just open the template and do a file "save as" .jpg for each template in the folder.

I know a lot of PC users, just use .tif files only because of the ability to see a preview, but I'm a creature of habit and still use .psd files since it's a native Photoshop file, I assume there must be some reason it's better. Lol.

cfile likes this.
  3. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

Karen is right... Only tiffs will show for adobe re templates on PSE with windows

4. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

I'm on a Mac and I've never been able to hover over a folder and have it show what's inside. I put the 'preview' jpeg on the outside of the folder with an app. Image2icon

5. keepscrappin

keepscrappin ScrapWithTheWind

Bart wants to get in some last minute kissing
    [​IMG]

6. Roxana

Roxana Bananas for radishes

Kiss and hugs!