Help! I'm shopping the Black Friday sales!

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by Kat, Nov 29, 2019.

1. Kat

Kat Seeking wine/shopping/teeth brushing support group

There's so much to look at and lucky me nothing on my wishlist is on sale, lol.

Let's help each other... what's your must have buys on the black friday sale?

2. bcgal00

bcgal00 Say, "birdseed!"

Here are some of my recent faves and if you buy them, they will become your faves too :)

[​IMG]

I think I have almost all of these so can say...they are fabulous! What a deal!
    [​IMG]

BevG, A-M and Kat like this.
  3. A-M

A-M Not a lot of hustle in my hustle anymore

Can someone please let me know when the sale finishes?
    My budget is stretched because of Christmas gift buying so I have no funds until Monday.
    @bcgal00 I just love those bundles by Pink Reptile as they would be great to have ready for MOC.

4. cinderella

cinderella I was alone once...best.day.ever.

PRD bundles are a must. I also loved LBW's and Paula's sale. And if you want to try something more artsy, check out NBK (especially the collections with Painters Toolboxes).

5. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe She's OUR sunshine!

this is the verbiage from the newsletter:

We're ringing all of your digital scrapbooking bells this Black Friday! Want a huge selection of fabulous New Releases? Check - and they're 30% off! Want the biggest savings of the year on our specials? Check - that's 40 to 60% off hundreds of items. Even better, our Black Friday specials are available from now through Saturday. On Sunday, we'll have a whole new batch of 40 to 60% off specials for Cyber Monday. So, take advantage of these great savings and then get your scrap on! Check! Remember to stock up for our Month of Challenges in January.

Added: Here's the graphic:
    unnamed.jpg
    It looks like Black Friday deals are today and Sat. Then Sunday there are Cyber Monday deals through Monday.

bellbird and A-M like this.
  6. blueberries

blueberries Did I ever tell you I have a thing for snakes?

I made myself stick to CU, for the most part, but I did grab a couple of kits with MOC in mind. Had to keep reminding myself to keep it low, since there's another round to choose from in a couple of days.

7. A-M

A-M Not a lot of hustle in my hustle anymore

Thankyou @jenn mccabe for your reply.
    Looks like I may miss out on Pink Reptiles bundles deal as I cannot purchase anything until Monday.

8. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe She's OUR sunshine!

I think you're going to be OK - this is from Mirjam's newsletter:

SPECIAL BLACK FRIDAY MEGA BUNDLES
    It is that time of the year again! In case you were wondering if there would be any big sales on Black Friday...The answer is YES!
    Apart from the NEW PRODUCT BUNDLE above I ALSO made 4 MEGA stash building bundles with older products.

These will all come in mighty handy for TLP's Month Of Challenge's in January 2020 and will ONLY be available through december 2nd!!

bellbird and A-M like this.
  9. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

Oh yep it pays to read newsletters!

10. Frumpje

Frumpje Summer is made for memories

I bought a lot, but if you like Jaimee it really is THE moment to buy her grab bag! 9,99 dollar for 2 collections or 3 kits or a few other options.

I was Lucky and a few of my wishlist stuff was on sale (ps: you don't see the changed price on your wishlist, so if you watched there, you wouldn't see if it was on sale or not… )

11. SharLamb

SharLamb I should have been a Supreme

Thanks for the suggestions. These sorts of sales are total Sensory Overload to me, so I end up buying nothing. This helped...just forked over about $15. So keep those favorites coming and I might even come back for some Monday deals!

12. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

I’m in all sorts of trouble right now - budget of maybe $10-15, cart of $110

Frumpje likes this.
  13. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

Ended up being very very good and only buying these two things which really spoke to me and wishlisted the rest. Got to be smart in case I actually get the overseas job as I will get no government financial help while I relocate and wait for my first pay check.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]