Hardest Part for you?

Discussion in 'Project Life/365/52' started by gracielou, Jan 15, 2016.

1. aurian

aurian Well-Known Member

My problem is overcomplicating things. When I simply add pictures, cards and journalling, I feel like I need to embellish too (which is my digi-style normally). Then the 'simple' or 'clean' layout I wished to create quickly isn't so simple/clean/quick anymore!

2. scrapsandsass

scrapsandsass Oh Ricky you're so fine ...

^^^ This. It is either feast or famine with me. I had a really really hard time getting my latest week done due to the lack of pictures. It was insanely bad. LOL. Usually I can find a book cover or movie pic or something or even use filler cards or journal more, but that week was just devoid of anything interesting. If I'm completely honest, most weeks are really lacking in the photo department. I even started the photo-a-day challenge, but don't actually take the pictures. LOL. I need to focus on this in 2016.

And @DeniseB817 I'm with you there. Last night I told my daughter that I *had* to finish my page spread, and she was horrified, "You *STILL* don't have it done?!?!" LOL. I don't know why PL takes me such a long time. It is supposed to be the opposite of that. :)

gracielou likes this.
  3. carilyne

carilyne It's only impossible if you think it is

Maybe we should check in with each other weekly. I always look at your list, made my own list in November, you name it and I still forget. I do the same with even meme's, movie pics, etc. Added weight loss challenge but haven't even done that. So who knows? Weather and pets get boring.

gracielou and scrapsandsass like this.
  4. scrapsandsass

scrapsandsass Oh Ricky you're so fine ...

Sounds good!

I didn't even think about memes (other than I did save a pic of the blue-black or white-gold dress that broke the internet). But memes would be a good one. :)

gracielou likes this.
  5. DeniseB817

DeniseB817 Member

Sometimes, when I don't have many pics, I will do a single page for each week (instead of a double page) or even combine two weeks over the two page spread. I've done a few monthly spreads for some too.

gracielou likes this.
  6. sushimommy

sushimommy Could you point me to the helipad?

keeping the plague at bay in my house! two years, either I or someone else had the flu. this year, one of the kids had strep last week and I had it this week - thankfully easier to recover from than the flu, but STILL!
    :circles:circles:circles:circles:circles

gracielou likes this.
  7. gracielou

gracielou Well-Known Member

Another hard part for me is staying consistent. Last year I changed up my album about 4 times. This year, we are 3 weeks in and I have decided to change my format from 12x12 to 6x12. I am hopeless. I really need to just love something and stick with it.

RebeccaH likes this.
  8. RebeccaH

RebeccaH Life is exciting, yes it is!

I have a hard time with that too @gracielou . But since I print one album for each quarter, I just try to make myself stay consistent through one quarter, then I can change it up for the next album if I want.

gracielou likes this.