Going through the store

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by pbrooks, Mar 14, 2016.

1. pbrooks

pbrooks I need a realtor!

Now it's time for me to go through the store and add to my wish list. I finished my 6th challenge last night, and I want to be ready for the 30% coupon!

2. Natalie C

Natalie C Member

I'm just getting my groove back and need to check out the challenges. Coupons sound really good right now.

bestcee and pbrooks like this.
  3. klee73010

klee73010 I might have a thing for drummers

Me tooo......!

pbrooks likes this.
  4. jk703

jk703 CEO of Anything and Everything, Everywhere

Yay!!! Shopping - who doesn't love shopping and looking at pretties!

pbrooks likes this.
  5. pbrooks

Sometimes shopping can be more fun than scrapping (but don't tell my hubby that)!

mommy2boyz, Tree City and jk703 like this.
  6. jk703

jk703 CEO of Anything and Everything, Everywhere

So true! I went shopping yesterday without kids! :giggle Had to get something to wear for DH's 40th birthday! With no kids, it WAS fun!

Tree City likes this.
  7. Tree City

Tree City Get a stepladder, I'm busy

Shopping by yourself is fantastic. Of course you don't realize that until you have kids and never get to do anything by yourself, including pee rotfl.
    Anyway, have fun looking through the shop! I plan on using my MOC gift certificate on Wednesday, and I've gotta use my Feb 30% off coupon too. Whee!

klee73010 likes this.
  8. carrie1977

carrie1977 Tequila and Taco Tuesday

Shopping is always better with no kids. I definitely take my time to browse. :)

jk703 likes this.
  9. fruitysuet

fruitysuet Well-Known Member

I love the challenges here!

I have added a virtual sticky note to my desktop with all of the challenges listed - the monthly store challenges, the designer challenges (found in the announcement forum) and any additional ones such as the march product parade challenge. Then I have a look to see if I need anything to meet the needs of the challenge and add those to my wish list/shopping cart. I also mark off when I have done the challenges. I rarely scrap a page unless it is for a challenge. I need that focus on either product or photos.

10. pbrooks

This is such a good idea. I'm with you, I need the focus of a challenge to scrap. After being gone for awhile, I decided that I needed to come back to "challenge" myself to create layouts.

By the way, I love your siggy!

11. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

Challenges are really great ways to try things that are not my normal style. I may not do them again but at least I know that I've given them a try or two. The 30% incentive is very much one I appreciate!