getting to know you ...thursday!

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by mlpieters, Mar 4, 2010.

1. mlpieters

mlpieters the princess of PINK

awww...I missed having this thread. we usually do it on Wednesday but hey, why not, right?

1. What is your motto in life?

2. Would you like to be famous?

3. Are you a morning or night person?

4. As a child, how many times did you move?

5. What cartoon character describes you best?

2. mlpieters

mlpieters the princess of PINK

1. What is your motto in life? no regrets. i claimed this at 40 and it has served me very well.

2. Would you like to be famous? i'd rather be rich than famous :luvya

3. Are you a morning or night person? if let to set my own internal clock i am naturally a night person. but you see i'm up at 3am which has something to do with someone else who remain nameless. coughcoughcoughmyhusbandcoughcough :rollingpin

4. As a child, how many times did you move? oy. alot. 12 times that i remember

5. What cartoon character describes you best? calvin. or a little bit garfield as well.

3. karen perry

karen perry LOCK THE DOOR!

awww...I missed having this thread. we usually do it on Wednesday but hey, why not, right?

1. What is your motto in life? Life is what you make it

2. Would you like to be famous? nah i think im with lauren would rather be rich lol

3. Are you a morning or night person? morning definately im ratty and nasty when im tired and thats pretty early

4. As a child, how many times did you move? Never

5. What cartoon character describes you best? hmm snoopy sounds good i could lie on top of the kennel all day

4. talktoheather

talktoheather The 102nd Dalmatian.

1. What is your motto in life? don't dream it, be it

2. Would you like to be famous? in a small circle, not worldwide

3. Are you a morning or night person? morning!! i'm up at 6 and asleep by 10. one of my many "old lady traits" that my friends love to make fun of me for.

4. As a child, how many times did you move?when i was a year old, but i don't remember that. then when i was twelve. when my parents divorced my dad moved three times and my mom once again after high school.

5. What cartoon character describes you best? hmm. how hard... i had a customer once call me wonder woman. she sent a letter to the store with a wonder woman stamp with an arrow pointing to it saying this is heather. but i would say something more like Mr. Messy. [​IMG]

Thanks Lauren, these were great!

5. EricaLA

EricaLA Member

1. What is your motto in life? Live one day a time.

2. Would you like to be famous? No, not really.

3. Are you a morning or night person? Absolutely morning person. I can do ten thousand things in the morning and only a couple at night.

4. As a child, how many times did you move? Twice, the only twice of my life.

5. What cartoon character describes you best? Probably Charlie Brown.

6. mrs2a50

mrs2a50 Pretty much the best.ever.

1. What is your motto in life? Ferris Bueller said it best: "life moves pretty fast. if you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it"

2. Would you like to be famous? I've always thought it would be fun for a short while, but not long term. I'm with you guys - I'd rather be rich.

3. Are you a morning or night person? Morning, but not by choice. Roxy's an early riser, so therefore I am an early riser. 5 a.m. this morning :groan

4. As a child, how many times did you move? Oh, a lot. Quite a few I don't really remember, but counting back I think 7 times before I graduated. 3 elementary schools, 2 middle schools, 1 high school

5. What cartoon character describes you best? I'm SO not up on my cartoon characters!

7. alb52

alb52 · · · – – – · · ·

1. What is your motto in life? you know, that Serenity thing..

2. Would you like to be famous? nah, i love anonymity!!

3. Are you a morning or night person? night - i'd love to stay up till 3a and sleep till 11!

4. As a child, how many times did you move? none. my parents were in the same house for 35yrs.

5. What cartoon character describes you best? cartoons? what are those - you mean i actually have to watch what the kids have on?

8. 1girl1boy

1girl1boy Miss Glee!

1. What is your motto in life? Give God the glory.

2. Would you like to be famous? Probably not, I'd rather be rich :) If I had to be famous, I would hope that it would be for doing something worthwhile.

3. Are you a morning or night person? Night owl

4. As a child, how many times did you move? once, to the house right next door

5. What cartoon character describes you best? Candace from Phineas & Ferb. Not the tattletale part. It just seems like I'm always one step behind.

9. Kelleanne

Kelleanne The One with Unagi

1. What is your motto in life? Pick your battles.

2. Would you like to be famous? No way. I hate being the center of attention.

3. Are you a morning or night person? Definitely morning. I am not much good past about 9pm

4. As a child, how many times did you move? Quite a few. I would say 10 or so. And I turned out normal (I think ) so I am thinking there is hope for my kids. Because being military I know we are going to have to move them quite a bit.

5. What cartoon character describes you best? Calvin for sure.

10. JenJ

JenJ Drunken Elf owner

1. What is your motto in life? Let go and let God

2. Would you like to be famous? uh, yeah. I'm kinda a big deal. KIDDING... no I don't care to be famous.

3. Are you a morning or night person? night by my choice, morning by my kids

4. As a child, how many times did you move? twice... but the first time I was very young and it didn't really affect me

5. What cartoon character describes you best? Marge Simpson

11. Dana

Dana Dana

love reading these :)

1. What is your motto in life? from the dalai lama: If you have fear of some pain or suffering, you should examine whether there is anything you can do about it. If you can, there is no need to worry about it; if you cannot do anything, then there is also no need to worry

2. Would you like to be famous? oh absolutely not! LOL - but i would enjoy being rich :)

3. Are you a morning or night person?morning! my goal is to go to bed at 10 and up at 5 or 6 ...

4. As a child, how many times did you move? two times - once at 5 and once at 14 ...

5. What cartoon character describes you best?hmmmm - no idea about this one!

12. shades of bliss

shades of bliss bolʹshie koshki

1. What is your motto in life? Nothin' whats the motto with you. (Sorry. That's what I think of when I see that word now.) I think I can.

2. Would you like to be famous? Aren't I? Oh you mean other than in my own head?

3. Are you a morning or night person? Night for sure.

4. As a child, how many times did you move? 3 times. Once from TX, Twice in MO, and finally to FL

5. What cartoon character describes you best? Willie Coyote. I'm such a spaz.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2010
  13. MandaKay

MandaKay Loyal as they come.

Good questions Lauren!!!

Life is like a game of poker: If you don't put any in the pot, there won't be any to take out

Not at all!

I am pretty good in the morning - once I am up I am up and raring to go! I stay up until at least 11:00pm every night too!

Never! Lived in the same home until I got married!

Hmmm...this is a tricky one...I always liked Rainbow Brite and her ability to bring color into the world!

14. Lisa Carroll

Lisa Carroll Lisa Carroll

1. What is your motto in life? Don't put off today what you can do tomorrow.

2. Would you like to be famous? no, just rich.

3. Are you a morning or night person? definitely a morning person.

4. As a child, how many times did you move? too many times, until 5th grade. Then we stayed put. I would guess around 10 or 15.

5. What cartoon character describes you best? Superwoman. Or at least that is how I feel most days. Mom's need superwoman powers to manage everything they have to manage!

15. Sara

Sara Riding in the Neil mobile

1. What is your motto in life? My life verse is most apt (Philippians 4:8): "whatsoever things are true, honest, just, pure, lovely, of good report...think on these things". I'm also a big fan of AND, not OR.

2. Would you like to be famous? meh. I agree with everyone that the trapping of fame aren't for me, at least not in any kind of long term way. The money part would be nice, but I can live without the fame.

3. Are you a morning or night person? night. Though recently trying to change this a bit per my whole "wellness" one word thing this year. lol! If I could choose I'd stay up suuuuper late and sleep in. Alas...

4. As a child, how many times did you move? never. Adulthood is a different story, lol.

5. What cartoon character describes you best I'm probably a cross between Tigger and Pooh. Is that even possible?

16. Kristine

Kristine Start spreadin' the news ...

1. What is your motto in life? It will work out in the end. Because it always does.

2. Would you like to be famous? Can I have the money and the free stuff without the fame?

3. Are you a morning or night person? Night.

4. As a child, how many times did you move? Only once, but I was 2 so I don't remember it. And I still live in the house I grew up in - but moved out inbetween. We bought it off my parents when they wanted to move.

5. What cartoon character describes you best? I don't know - this is like one of those "team building" questions that I hate. No more of those please.

17. jstbkuz

jstbkuz needs a spanking

I am a PRINCESS thats really all anyone needs to know about me :p

18. alb52

alb52 · · · – – – · · ·

19. jstbkuz

jstbkuz needs a spanking

:peekinI got my Princess Pants on today....
    Wheres the horny humping guy? Oh right your pregnant, you don't think about those things:disagree

20. jstbkuz

jstbkuz needs a spanking

I'm doing this for the bellie

Screw them before they screw you

I already am

I do my best work at night ;)

ha ha ha ha ha ha
    I'll let your imagination run wild

OK I'm just playing with you, I'm so sweet, I don't really have a motto ;)