:: GENUINE :: From the Memory Pockets Monthly Team

Discussion in 'Announcement Pad' started by Rachel Jefferies, Mar 29, 2024.

1. Rachel Jefferies

Rachel Jefferies Designer

We are back with a fresh new release on this final Friday of March . . . :swingin and if you're celebrating Easter we wish you a wonderfully blessed Easter Time :D:heartlub

Today we announce this months release GENUINE which is created with a heart for the documentation of true and real stories, personality portraits, and honest hopes and dreams.

genuine-banner.jpg

Memory Pockets Monthly: GENUINE encourages us to document all the details, celebrate those who embrace their true selves, and take note of the beautiful authenticity that is woven into our personal tapestries.

[​IMG]

What's the Memory Pockets Monthly?

For those of you that are not familiar with it, Memory Pockets Monthly is a Pocket Scrapbooking Collection released every month and created by an amazing design team including Allison Pennington, Becca Bonneville, Rachel Jefferies, Sara Gleason, and Designed by Soco :beat

Shopping Options

Save 20% off on the NEW Collaboration through Sunday or you can subscribe and save more, while also getting access to exclusive discounts on MPM add-on products and past collections.

Genuine Details - Included in our Kit are:

129 png elements
    Letter & A4 size print-cut sheets for embellishments
    11 - 12 × 12 inch patterned papers (including PDF 8.5x11 printable pattern sheets)
    11 - 12 x 12 inch solid papers
    24 - 3 x 4 journal cards
    6 - 4 x 6 journal cards
    4 - 4 x 4 journal cards
    The journal cards are available in both vertical and horizontal orientations, as well as some additional colorways.
    Letter & A4 size PDF print sheets for pocket cards
    1 alpha set
    1 - 4 x 6 inch layered pocket template in PSD, TIFF & PNG files

Page Design Ideas

Page Design ideas from the Polly's, Designers and their Creative Team Members :beat

39.png

MPMSNEAK-NEW (800 x 800 px).png

MPMSNEAK-NEW (800 x 800 px) (1).png

Hybrid Project Ideas
    More Inspiration and Hybrid Projects from the Polly's, and Designers Creative Team Members :beat

40.png

A Closer Look at GENUINE

MPMSNEAK-NEW (800 x 800 px) (2).png

Have a fantastic weekend!! :bk

Annsofie and Soco like this.
  2. Soco

Soco Shhhhhh. Just shhhhhh.

I know I say the same every month, but I LOVE this month's collection and all the pages and projects are amazing!!! :heartslub Thank you, Rachel!!!

scrapchyck and Rachel Jefferies like this.
  3. Rachel Jefferies

Rachel Jefferies Designer

I adore it, I haven't had time to create with it yet but it's one of those things at the top of my to-do's!! Beautiful and I just adore all the pages and projects I am seeing with it . . . :cheer

4. scrapchyck

scrapchyck Well-Known Member

I did a page about downloading the April 2024 MPM! Tee hee!

[​IMG]

5. Annsofie

Annsofie Crime Books & Cozy Nooks

Great collection as always! The graphic patterns/elements are so fun!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]