Funny story...

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by Heidi Nicole, Feb 18, 2019.

1. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

My husband reminds me that I have chats occasionally. I put them on our family calendar on our iPhones and if he thinks I've forgotten, he'll remind me. Also, like Debbie @rdjrneace my hubby helps me decide between options if I'm stuck, or can't make up my mind. Sometimes, he'll point out something that's out of place, or so obvious that I've totally missed it. He's very honest, too. If he doesn't really like something, he'll (kindly) tell me.

Sokee, Heidi Nicole and bestcee like this.
  2. michelepixels

michelepixels A pun is not fully matured until it is full groan.

Oh yes! I meant to add that too, how my husband occasionally helps me with layouts. I'll ask him for advice or ideas sometimes. :)

Heidi Nicole likes this.
  3. Nemla

Nemla Stretching my skill set

My hubby would not know TLP from his elbow.. he knows I Scrap ,that I do CT pages and am involved I challenges and chats. If I make a page I love I will show him, otherwise he just let's me get on with it, and turns the other way in bed, and go back to sleep when I wake up at 6 to posts something ,or stay up half the night to finish a page...or 5 LoL.
    Having said that he never grumbles at money spent on scrap kits, or even a new computer , and often remind me to bring the camera, "just in case I want to scrap a photo later of where ever we are going... I works for me. Oh and he calls me a "bluffing" ... shows our age sigh

Heidi Nicole and bestcee like this.
  4. StefanieS

StefanieS Think it over, think it under

I love getting my hubby's input on a BG paper as well. Sometimes I get help on remembering dates and details. He knows the Lilypad as well, and the whole family knows about MOC.
    Love that they know what matters to us too.
    [​IMG]

Heidi Nicole and bestcee like this.
  5. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

That's so cute! And he was pretty close... pollywogs/tadpoles are the same thing! :giggle

My poor hubby doesn't have a clue. He knows it's a big deal to me that I am a Polly here and I think he gets it in an abstract way, but the details elude him. Lol. At least he knows that if I don't get to scrap that it makes me cranking, so he's supportive of my time doing what I love. :agree