First pages!

Discussion in 'Hybrid Pad' started by Karen Emily, Sep 8, 2018.

1. Karen Emily

Karen Emily Member

2. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe She's OUR sunshine!

Yay! This looks great! Love all the sweet details you added. Congrats on making your way back to scrapping and learning how to wrangle in PS - the end result is beautiful! I bet your family is loving seeing them/holding them too!

3. Angela Toucan

Angela Toucan I keep looking for THAT wardrobe

4. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

this makes me smile so big...I love the people here, and so glad you are one of those peeps too! ♥

5. KatrinaHunt13

KatrinaHunt13 And *POOF* it appeared!

These are awesome!!!!! No flash will help taking photos of them! Are you loving hybrid???

6. Karen Emily

Karen Emily Member

thanks... there wasn't a flash. It's the can lights in the ceiling. We have them in all our rooms. Gotta figure out the exact spot where the can lights don't make a "flash mark" on the photo. lol....

I am falling head over heals in love with hybrid!!! My favorite part is the delete button. So much easier than trying to take glue apart.

bestcee and bellbird like this.
  7. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

I love seeing your first pages!! I agree - the peeps here are the greatest!! Glad you got the encouragement to start scrapping again.

8. HeatherB

HeatherB Ain't nothin wrong with a few dust bunnies!

Love that delete button. I'm not hybrid, but it sure comes in handy for digi scrapping too! Congrats on your first hybrid pages in the gallery - beautiful!

9. jesskab

jesskab Watch me sizzle & twizzle

Wonderful! Welcome back to scrapping!!!

10. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

Way to make a splash in the hybrid pond here! Off to a fab start!
    (And I'm not sure if u used this trick or not, but depending on the type of paper you use (matte /semi etc), photographing the end product with all the pics & cards sitting 'on top of'(rather than inside) the pocket sleeves can decrease that glare - the sleeve plastic makes pics like this heaps harder than normal paper layouts! Hope that helps & yes, undo is my favourite feature of PS!

11. frani_54

frani_54 Well-Known Member

They turned out awesome!

12. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

You did such an amazing job!! I totally love your pages!

13. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

Oh YAY! I'm so happy for you and your first pages are fabulous! :) I just had to take pictures of a pocket letter that I did for the pocket letter exchange here and I had an AWFUL time getting a good picture too because the room with the best lighting had really bad glares. I ended up holding a large piece of white paper over the pocket letter to block the worst of the glares. It wasn't perfect, but was way better for sure! And I just happened to have a large piece of paper handy because it was in my craft room.

14. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

Love your hybrid pages! They are lovely.

I don't have weather, so feel free to disregard me. But I find that outside can be great for taking photos of shiny stuff with no glare. Also, my kitchen table with no lights on, and the natural light through the patio doors.

15. jk703

jk703 CEO of Anything and Everything, Everywhere

Yay! Joining TLP, and actually scrapping! Just wonderful!

16. bcgal00

bcgal00 Say, "birdseed!"

Courtney beat me to it. I was going to say, go outside if you can, if you can't get enough natural light inside when taking a pic of your LO. When I was a paper scrapper I would put my LO on the floor, just inside my kitchen door, with the door wide open, in the daytime, with no lights on or I would go onto my porch, put the LO down and them stand overtop, on a step stool, shooting down at it.

Glad you've been inspired to scrap again!