feeling stuck

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by enjoyyourpix, Apr 4, 2016.

1. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

I dont think I can add more to what most have3 said here: but once again: no scrap time is wasted.....
    I keep all the pages, I can't print at the moment as we have no money..... but I'm trying to scrap the photos I take/we take... in 2011 and 2012 , we did a lot, I had my whole year printed (2011) in a mix of the project 365/ 52 weeks...only some weeks had 16 pages!!!!! I scrap events, or photos.... dont much think... but yes, like Kristina said @klee73010
    sometimes I feel I should just forget to scrap the photo that will be pretty with the kit and scrap the photos I want to scrap for chronological.... but quiting the CTs is a no no no option .. I wouldn't be scrapping I think.....
    I have Liz @Scrapping with Liz to thank for her month in review templates and the Memory Pockets Monthly together with Jaimee's Storyteller because I am making double pagers that go into chronological albums.... but every page scrapped is kept and treasured.....
    Your daughter is gorgeous, LOVE every page, I would keep them all!!!! but the first one is more elegant I( think.... could be the cover of an album of the event?

Scrapping with Liz likes this.
  2. Tree City

Tree City Get a stepladder, I'm busy

Trista (hi, by the way!), I didn't even think about it, but I do the same thing. I have a folder named "Random" on my HD and it's all those LOs that don't fit a chronological theme. I'm not a chronological scrapper, though, so in my head it just makes sense to have a space for pages that are going to go in a "certain" book--a book that doesn't have a theme more advanced than "This stuff happened to us at some point in our lives on this earth." :)

Trista, enjoyyourpix and klee73010 like this.
  3. enjoyyourpix

enjoyyourpix My mama don't like you

Making progress ... my layouts have shipped so I should get them by the end of the week. I have two more pages of misc photos ready for me to add a kit and make it pretty. Here's one I just finished. The left side was it's own page originally. I moved over the photo strip and made it a smidge bigger. Then I added the 8 new pictures, journaling and 2 more clusters to the right.
    [​IMG]

bestcee, Tree City and Trista like this.