Fast Five: Time |Pad Patter 10.01

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by bestcee, Oct 1, 2018.

1. bonnenuit

bonnenuit Why do I always have to be Captain?

1. Are you on time, late, or early usually? I try to be on time or slightly early. Sometimes though, I lose track of time when I'm working on a project and then I'm dashing around trying not to be too late.
    2. Do you wear a watch? I wear a GearFit that displays the time.
    3. Do you have any analog clocks or all they all digital in your house? We have 4 analog clocks - one in my office, one in my bathroom, a decorative clock in the family room, and a mantel clock in the living room.
    4. Are your clocks set on time, fast or slow? On time
    5. Is time moving fast or slow today? Neither fast nor slow today - just right.

2. BevG

BevG If I can't remember it, it didn't happen

Fast Five: Time
    1. Are you on time, late, or early usually? I like to be on time, but sometimes I am late. I really dislike it when other family members make me late.
    2. Do you wear a watch? No, just my Fitbit and it has the time
    3. Do you have any analog clocks or all they all digital in your house? We have 2 analog and the rest are digital
    4. Are your clocks set on time, fast or slow? The alarm clock in our bedroom is 10 minutes fast, as is the little analog one in the bathroom - my attempt to get slow moving hubby on-time. The clock in my van is 2 minutes fast so that I am not really as late as I feel.
    5. Is time moving fast or slow today? Fast - I have a very busy, back-to-back day. But ask me again this afternoon half way through the 3 hours of training for being an election worker - bet it is slow...

3. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe She's OUR sunshine!

Do you have time to try to steal a few Bart kisses? Pucker Up!

[​IMG]

4. fruitysuet

fruitysuet Well-Known Member

kiss

Fast Five: Time
    1. Are you on time, late, or early usually? I like to be on time, but sometimes I am late.
    2. Do you wear a watch? Yes but it's something I only started doing again recently.
    3. Do you have any analog clocks or all they all digital in your house? Lounge and kitchen have analog clocks.
    4. Are your clocks set on time, fast or slow? On time, although my car clock runs fast, it's currently 5 minutes out.
    5. Is time moving fast or slow today? Fast - very busy at work I needed more time

5. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

6. fruitysuet

fruitysuet Well-Known Member