Essential oils

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by Amson, Jan 4, 2017.

1. Amson

Amson Yoo-hoo!

I bought my 2 daughters diffusers for Christmas off ebay which are great and then some essential oils from Rocky Mountain Oils. The oils were so expensive when shipped to Australia, i was wondering what other brands people are using. I don't like Doterra because of the way they market. What are some other high quality but possibly cheaper priced reliable brands? Any information greatly appreciated. DD1 has a birthday beginning of Feb.

One brand I was looking at is Plant Therapy who ship free to Australia if you order over $45. Are they OK?

amandac likes this.
  2. amandac

amandac Read, or Run? Hmmm ...

Carolyn @Amson do you have access to a Prefect Potion store near you? They have a pop up in Chermside, Brisbane but I think they ship around Australia (I have an email from them in my inbox that I may have deleted about them moving office but I can find it and flip it to you if you like just PM me). They have a lovely range of essential oils and blends. My favourite of theirs is a Chakra balancing blend that is just divine! I haven't found them too dear at all. I don't know about Plant Therapy sorry :(

3. carrie1977

carrie1977 Tequila and Taco Tuesday

I'm a doTERRA user. I don't know much about any of the other brands. I do have friends that use Young Living.

amandac likes this.
  4. sushimommy

sushimommy Could you point me to the helipad?

I use Young Living, but have a best friend who uses and loves Plant Therapy

5. MandaKay

MandaKay Loyal as they come.

Young Living user was well, but not opposed to other brands and have a few that we have found at stores in my collection as well. Not real sure on shipping to Australia though as I have no experience with that. I swear by a concoction that I make in my roller bottle though that I call "Immune Booster". It is basically equal parts thieves, oregano, lemon, and frankincense and then a carrier oil. I roll it on my upper spine/neck every day (sometimes multiple times) and I swear it has kept little colds at bay, or lessened their intensity if I use it religiously. Enjoy the aromatherapy and hope you can find a cheaper alternative!

6. Scrapping with Liz

Scrapping with Liz Crafts for days.

I use Young Living here. We've gone through whole bottle of thieves this week due to colds going around our house. I've been also making up my own concoctions & putting them in the diffuser. So far we haven't had to go to the doc.

7. Amson

Amson Yoo-hoo!

Thanks everyone for your help :-)

8. JillW

JillW I love lavend ... zzzzzz ...

9. JillW

JillW I love lavend ... zzzzzz ...

10. Amson

Amson Yoo-hoo!

Thanks @JilW