DSD Distraction|Pad Patter 10.8

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by bestcee, Oct 8, 2018.

1. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

Oh my goodness! I've been so busy playing with DSD games and getting distracted by Bart that I haven't made it over here to chat today!

So, that leads me to my questions:
    1. Are you easily distracted?
    2. Are you been sucked into the DSD vortex?
    3. Have you enjoyed the DSD fun?
    4. Did you shop the sale?
    5. Did you know it was Digital Scrapbooking Day (DSD) this past weekend? :giggle

Bonus: What's your favorite DSD thing? Is it a chat? A scrap? A layout? A product you bought? Anything goes here!

2. krscraps

krscraps I'm a nerd.

1. Are you easily distracted? YES
    2. Are you been sucked into the DSD vortex? YES
    3. Have you enjoyed the DSD fun? YES
    4. Did you shop the sale? YES
    5. Did you know it was Digital Scrapbooking Day (DSD) this past weekend? YES

Bonus: What's your favorite DSD thing? Is it a chat? A scrap? A layout? A product you bought? Anything goes here!
    Toughie.. I loved the speed scraps, watching Cheryl scrap, and of course, kissing Bart... I really... really want to have the most kisses. XD

3. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

1. Are you easily distracted? Not really
    2. Are you been sucked into the DSD vortex? Absolutely!
    3. Have you enjoyed the DSD fun? SO much!
    4. Did you shop the sale? Of course
    5. Did you know it was Digital Scrapbooking Day (DSD) this past weekend? :giggle Yes

I loved the shopping, the challenges, everything!!

4. bonnenuit

bonnenuit Why do I always have to be Captain?

1. Are you easily distracted? Only when I want to be
    2. Are you been sucked into the DSD vortex? Yes, I have been. This is the first time that I think I participated in every activity at least once.
    3. Have you enjoyed the DSD fun? Yes, for the most part.
    4. Did you shop the sale? Cha-ching! Yes, I did.
    5. Did you know it was Digital Scrapbooking Day (DSD) this past weekend? :giggle It was? You're kidding!

I love doing the scavenger hunt and the bingo games. I did all but one speed scraps because I didn't know that I needed to leave Monday open and scheduled something right at scrap time. I also enjoyed the challenges for the weekend.

norton94 likes this.
  5. michelepixels

michelepixels A pun is not fully matured until it is full groan.

1. Are you easily distracted? I'm not sure. I think I focus pretty well when I want to. But I will notice interesting things in my peripheral vision and glance at pop-up notifications to quickly see if they are of interest.

2. Are you been sucked into the DSD vortex? Yes, I did spend a lot of time in this chair, in this forum, playing and scrapping. :)

3. Have you enjoyed the DSD fun? :yesss

4. Did you shop the sale? yes, even though I planned not to. I got the Karma bundle and the set of SwL templates.

5. Did you know it was Digital Scrapbooking Day (DSD) this past weekend? :giggle yes

That the forum is so active with fun games and people chatting.

6. norton94

norton94 Thank goodness I'm still a Well-Known Member

So, that leads me to my questions:
    1. Are you easily distracted? YES!
    2. Are you been sucked into the DSD vortex? Yes, but I had to work today and we had our son home from college Sat afternoon to Sunday afternoon... quick visit so not here as much as would be normally
    3. Have you enjoyed the DSD fun? I love it!
    4. Did you shop the sale? Yes I mean how could I not with all the new yumminess and sales! I have more to shop tonight!
    5. Did you know it was Digital Scrapbooking Day (DSD) this past weekend? :giggle

I love the BYOC Color Challenge... but then again I get to host that so...

7. norton94

norton94 Thank goodness I'm still a Well-Known Member

8. DigiGrace

DigiGrace Make mine a purple passion

kissed the frog!

norton94 likes this.
  9. QuiltyMom

QuiltyMom I'll never run out of things to do!

1. Are you easily distracted? Yes. I blame it on the ADD. SQUIRRELL!!!
    2. Are you been sucked into the DSD vortex? Kinda sorta. It's so mind blowing that my brain tends to shut down and I have a hard time doing anything. Sad, but true!
    3. Have you enjoyed the DSD fun? Why, yes!
    4. Did you shop the sale? Is the Pope Catholic?
    5. Did you know it was Digital Scrapbooking Day (DSD) this past weekend? :giggle Ummm... Huh? (<- doing my best Blonde impersonation)

Bonus: What's your favorite DSD thing? Is it a chat? A scrap? A layout? A product you bought? Anything goes
    I always love the speed scraps and chats. I also love seeing all the marvelous pages that people make with the goodies they've bought. There's a lot of talent here in The Pad!

norton94 likes this.
  10. HavaDrPepper

HavaDrPepper Space. The final frontier

1. Are you easily distracted? Depends on what I'm doing
    2. Are you been sucked into the DSD vortex? No.
    3. Have you enjoyed the DSD fun? Didn't participate except for attending 2 of Cheryl's adobe chats
    4. Did you shop the sale? No, not scrapping so not buying
    5. Did you know it was Digital Scrapbooking Day (DSD) this past weekend? :giggle Yes.

Honestly... I avoid TLP during these events because (and I know I'm alone in this)... I don't like seeing Bart in every thread. I rather dislike seeing all these new posts in threads to only open them up and seeing kissing the frog. So, I stay away. :sorry

11. rdjrneace

rdjrneace Following the yellow brick road on foot

1. Are you easily distracted? I did not think so but I did find this weekend I was distracted
    2. Are you been sucked into the DSD vortex? YES
    3. Have you enjoyed the DSD fun? YES
    4. Did you shop the sale? YES YES YES
    5. Did you know it was Digital Scrapbooking Day (DSD) this past weekend? :giggle Yes

I love every part of the weekend but honestly wished it lasted a little longer. It seems my weekends are so busy that I could no participate as much as I would like

12. kimingvtx

kimingvtx I'll try anything once!

1. Are you easily distracted? Not usually
    2. Are you been sucked into the DSD vortex? absolutely
    3. Have you enjoyed the DSD fun? sure did
    4. Did you shop the sale? a little too much
    5. Did you know it was Digital Scrapbooking Day (DSD) this past weekend? :giggle What's that! HA

I enjoyed the chats and scraps. It got me scrapping again. Didn't think I would like Rock Star Bingo...until I was determined to finish it. Couldn't participate in everything, so was glad to finish something. Now I have a bunch of coupons that I'll have to use soon!

13. Tree City

Tree City Get a stepladder, I'm busy

1. Are you easily distracted? I don't think so, but I'm probably wrong lol.
    2. Are you been sucked into the DSD vortex?
    Definitely.
    3. Have you enjoyed the DSD fun?
    [​IMG]
    4. Did you shop the sale?
    :stash
    :woot
    Oops, I didn't copy/paste this: EVERYTHING is my favorite! :) DSD is so much fun!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 8, 2018
  14. krscraps

krscraps I'm a nerd.

I kissed a frog!

15. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

1. Are you easily distracted? YE...squirrel...S
    2. Are you been sucked into the DSD vortex? No, because I got sucked in to too many other things :/
    3. Have you enjoyed the DSD fun? What part I've been able to be around for!
    4. Did you shop the sale? YES!
    5. Did you know it was Digital Scrapbooking Day (DSD) this past weekend? :giggle Definitely, and I am sad I had to miss a lot of it.

Bonus: What's your favorite DSD thing? Is it a chat? A scrap? A layout? A product you bought? Anything goes here! I love the chats and being able to hang out with everyone!

16. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

17. DigiGrace

DigiGrace Make mine a purple passion

18. bcgal00

bcgal00 Say, "birdseed!"

1. Are you easily distracted? Ummmm yes....very much so LOL
    2. Are you been sucked into the DSD vortex? off and on all wkend
    3. Have you enjoyed the DSD fun? its been fun playing a few games and hanging out
    4. Did you shop the sale? no I've been scrapping and chatting mostly
    5. Did you know it was Digital Scrapbooking Day (DSD) this past weekend? :giggle I was so excited for it as I am always am but for some reason, my hubs doesn't share the same enthusiasm LOL

19. amien1

amien1 I do enjoy a good exclamation point!

1. Are you easily distracted? Yep!
    2. Are you been sucked into the DSD vortex? Oh yeah!
    3. Have you enjoyed the DSD fun? For sure!
    4. Did you shop the sale? yes

I love all the activity- the forum games, the chats, the challenges. I got A LOT of layouts made this weekend!

20. carrie1977

carrie1977 Tequila and Taco Tuesday

1. Are you easily distracted? No, I don't think so.
    2. Are you been sucked into the DSD vortex? Yes
    3. Have you enjoyed the DSD fun? Yep!
    4. Did you shop the sale? Yes...a few times actually
    5. Did you know it was Digital Scrapbooking Day (DSD) this past weekend? :giggle Yes!

Bonus: What's your favorite DSD thing? Is it a chat? A scrap? A layout? A product you bought? Anything goes here! For me, it's just the excitement of everything. So many members participating and being active and chatty and supportive. I really love all of the comments in the galleries, too!