Dreary Day

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by abandy, Sep 26, 2012.

1. abandy

abandy abandy

We've been getting way too much autumn rain today-- it's making it a little too depressing to work on anything other than "read my kindle books."

What are you up to today? How are you staying happy with cloudy skies?

2. melrio

melrio I will hunt you!

Well....we've got.....wait for it......Sunshine....on a cloudy day. Come on! Sing it with me:
    When it's cold outside I've got the month of May....

Anyways....I want a dreary day to just read & zone out! Hope you're enjoying the time.

3. listgirl

listgirl listgirl

That's funny because sometimes we get tired of the sunshine in San Diego. It's like a really nice change when we get a cloudy day or rainy day. Although when it rains the traffic gets REALLY bad because people in SoCal don't know how to drive in the rain, LOL. It's all what you're used to, I guess. We've lived here so long that we've become THOSE people who can only tolerate temps between 60-85. We gripe about anything outside of that range. I know, so spoiled.

4. staciahall

staciahall Quidditch, anyone?

Here in Florida, we are used to the fact that it can pour down rain and the sun be shining at the same time. We have sunshine and heat so much of the year that like Christine a few cloudy days are a nice change. But for us it is really rare. When there are storms in the Atlantic and we have clouds for three days, lots of us are just about stir-crazy for the sun to come back out.