Domestic Diva

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by jaye, Dec 7, 2014.

1. jaye

jaye My other car is a Zamboni!

That is me today...

Laundry is done, what will be chicken noodle soup in the crockpot, my son's breakfast smoothies for the week are prepared and in the fridge AND this is the BIG one folks.......a chocolate cake is in the oven baking right now. Going to be a chocolate poke cake when done.

What I can accomplish when I don't get sucked in by my computer (on iPad now), lol.

Then off to hockey game tonight and hoping my son's team can keep their winning streak alive.

2. SirScrapalot

SirScrapalot Tackling my to-do list with gusto

I love mornings like this!

3. lorryfach

lorryfach Likes to be chauffeured

Woohoo! Send some of that energy my way! :giggle

4. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

oh poke cake sounds divine!! I become so energetic in the winter! I love getting everything in the nest all cleaned!
    Please come back and let us know he won again! HOW fun!!

5. melrio

melrio I will hunt you!

The cleaning bug got me when I came home today after dealing with my father and his recent medical issues. But all the laundry is caught up, bathrooms cleaned, dinner is done along with dishes. Now to catch up on all I've missed. Good day and glad to be home!

6. jaye

jaye My other car is a Zamboni!

Well the poke cake is not a poke cake...the pudding wouldn't go in the holes. I got brave and used a bundt pan, then being impatient I tried taking it out when not thoroughly cooled. I 'iced' it with the chocolate pudding....yes it looks like a big pile of poo on the plate, lol. Tasted good though, like a cold lava cake. Think I will stick with bars, cookies and muffins definitely not a cake baker.

As for the game, we played ok and the other team played well. Game was a 1-1 tie, both goalies made some great saves. we play again Tuesday, hopefully their energy level is back up :)

7. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe She's OUR sunshine!

i love days like that! doesn't happen too often, but feels so good when it does. laughing about your "Poo poke" cake. the taste is all that matters! ;)

8. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

aw..........bummer about the poke cake being un pokable?? but a tie, better than a lose right?