Do you do cookie swaps?

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by KittyY, Dec 12, 2017.

1. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

yeah this is kind of us too -cookie swaps are not really a thing here either to the best of my knowledge but anything we 'homemake' usually taste better than store bought and doesn't last long here

Sokee likes this.
  2. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

I agree with your Hubby, Barbara. My father was the same way, and well I got that from him :) so I completely get it. When I worked and we did pot luck, I only chose the dishes to have based on who I knew made them! Re the cookie swap, we did that too at work as far as I was a Supervisor, so myself, the other Supervisor and the Manager got together at the Manager's house made cookies to give to the employees. We each made 3 kinds at home and then brought over 1 kind to make together and then we bagged up all the varieties to give out to the employees weregreat!

Sokee likes this.
  3. KittyY

KittyY Who is Dol-say and Gab-anna?

@HavaDrPepper and @gonewiththewind Well guess what? THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED! Ugh - I was not impressed yall! I just threw away a plate full of 'not so much' cookies. Not going to make this a tradition lol

I took these because they were easy, I wasn't in love with them BUT the tween girls thought they were amazing and said they tasted just like Starbuck's cookie pops - so I've got that going for me lol
    [​IMG]