digital cutter.

Discussion in 'Hybrid Pad' started by talktoheather, Jun 27, 2012.

1. kendrawalter

kendrawalter Well-Known Member

are you in interested in selling your cameo?

2. frutselke

frutselke I belong among the wildflowers...

My sister has the pazzles machine and I have the Silhouette Cameo. If you want a machine that can do all kinds of materials, you want to go for the Pazzels. If you mainly want to cut paper, vynil and fabric the Cameo is your best choice.
    Only downside is that the Pazzles machine is very hard to get here in the Netherlands (and maybe the whole of europe). While the Silhouette is quite readily available.

3. ChantalK

ChantalK ChantalK

OMG I want that Cameo! I almost bought it and chickened out for some stupid reason and I absolutely regret it :(...Dalis you have a few takers if you really wanna be rid of it ;) (hint, hint)

Last edited: Jan 16, 2013
  4. heathergw

heathergw Singing in the Neil mobile

well, I know I talked you into the Portrait and you love it just as much as I do :wub

and for anyone still thinking about it... I love the fact that they are smaller than the cameo, since I pretty much just stick to 8.5x11 paper and never buy 12x12 :)

5. rossana

rossana New Member

Oh I love very much my Cameo! it's a good friend in my fun scrap adventures!

6. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

Guilt can be tossed off as you give those away to a woman in New Mexico who will pay S&H! bhahhahahahahhah
    Life is too short to live with guilt! bhahah

7. Trista

Trista I'm Working On It

8. MamaB

MamaB Active Member

Wishblade has been on my wish list forever! I'm afraid to look at the newer options out there that might make me drool even more.

9. charmedeebob

charmedeebob Heather's Team

I got my husband a Cameo two years ago (I know, he's weird....he's a gamer and he uses it for weird game pieces and stuff, he's always got little bits of cardstock and a cutting mat laying around...) and he loves it! I have found myself giving him projects too, so it's gotten it's money's worth around our house :)

10. Roboliver

Roboliver I feel right at home at the Glitter Gulch!

Before winter I got a Silhouette Cameo!! I love love love it but haven't used it too much cuz my scraproom is too cold in winter. Now I'm so obsessed with digital I keep forgetting to get in there & mess with paper. I WILL I WILL!!

11. BlueCat

BlueCat Member

Hi!
    I have a Cameo for one year and I love it. I often use it for craft but also for my class. I for example cut thousands of circles, arrows... for my maths or art lessons.

Last edited: May 12, 2013
  12. Nemla

Nemla Stretching my skill set

my cameo arrived yesterday :yippee I was so happy I jumped and sang.......really...... then I put the load software disc in and :hissy , my computer refused to read the darn thing........ tomorrow is another day I know, I will take my computer to the shop to have the drive checked, or ask cameo for the down load version.....but really.... of all the days to go wrong :tantrum