December Daily & my heart strings....

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by ShannaNoel, Sep 9, 2013.

1. ShannaNoel

ShannaNoel ShannaNoel

I know I know! But seriously, I was looking through Christmas photos trying to decide if I was going to do the December Daily this year, and my heart strings were seriously pulled!!!! I am sharing a little about my heart for Christmas memories on my blog today and would love for you to join me!
    [​IMG]
    Here

I am curious how many of you will be going a December Daily and will it be digital or hybrid? I LOVE all the new hybrid trends right now and I think the DD album is the perfect place to try out some new techniques!

2. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

I love DD! this is my third year!

3. jenevang

jenevang Rocking a two-piece under my scrubs

Can I just say... this place is so inspiring! Another project I want to do, LOL.

4. ShannaNoel

ShannaNoel ShannaNoel

LOL @Jen I know what you mean, I am always inspired by the people in our community!!!

5. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

I want to do it this year, but I think I may do a hybrid or paper one, I have paper supplies to do a gazillion pages. Maybe this way i can get Bianca involved in it more easily.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2013
  6. Cristina

Cristina Handmade with love, actually

Hi Shanna! :) I think that DD is the only project that I've been able to complete, and 3 years in a row, no less! :giggle I am planning to do it again this year, but due to my crazy fall schedule I am not committing 100% to it just yet.
    Oh and I will do a hybrid album as usual. :) Not sure about the format yet.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2013
  7. heathergw

heathergw Singing in the Neil mobile

This will be my 4th year, 3rd year doing hybrid... I'm already doing a little planning and supply collecting... I LOVED the SN@P album last year and still trying to figure out what I want to do now that there are so many more options now...

8. hslater

hslater Member

Every year I do an activity advent calendar with the kids where we do a different activity every day so I really want to turn that into DD !!

9. LeeAndra

LeeAndra A total Betty.

Yes, DD (although I call it Countdown to Christmas since mine usually starts the weekend after Thanksgiving) is my favorite scrapbook project, so I can't wait to do it again this year! :beat

10. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

my first year was more a daily, last year, I did events...or special photos for the day, and I liked it, but I too would like to see some thoughts and ideas of others. I am a complete digi woman!

11. ShannaNoel

ShannaNoel ShannaNoel

Hiya Cristina! I always love your projects!
    @Heather I LOVE the Sn@p size as well!
    @LeeAndra, I usually sneak the end of November in mine as well :)
    @Helen, that sounds adorable!

12. Brynn Marie

Brynn Marie Brynn Marie

I haven't finished my DD from last year :/

13. ShannaNoel

ShannaNoel ShannaNoel

LOL @ Brynn now is your chance!

14. RebeccaH

RebeccaH Life is exciting, yes it is!

me too brynn! i started one, and basically trashed the whole thing a few months ago. i hadn't gotten very far with it anyhow.
    hopefully this year i can pull it off... but it may have to take on more of a PL format if i'm going to finish it (realistically). i'm just not great at taking on long-term projects. would LOVE to hear some ideas/strategies for actually getting to the END of a project like this. heck, i can't even commit to a week in the life! :rofl

15. karen perry

karen perry LOCK THE DOOR!

Oooh that photo is so dam cute I just love christmas and all the goodies out that time of year