Creation with four hands and correspondence

Discussion in 'Art Journaling' started by GwenCreative, Aug 6, 2017.

1. GwenCreative

GwenCreative Member

Hello,

I apologize in advance if this topic is not in the right place, because I hesitated between here and the discussion pad.

Do you happen to create with four hands? If yes, why ? What does it bring you? If not why ? Would you like to test?

Does it happen to you to swap page art journaling? If so, how often ? If not, are you interested?

I think it is nice to talk about his subjects and why not create links, to do all this together. What do you think?

2. Rikki

Rikki Next I'm going to look up naughty limericks

GwenCreative likes this.
  3. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

OH! It took me a minute to figure out what you meant by four hands. I think I've only done that one time, and I'm not sure it's for me. I think I'm too much of a control freak to let someone else do part of a project for me. Ha ha! I do think that it's super cool when designers work together to create a collaboration.

GwenCreative and bestcee like this.
  4. BevG

BevG If I can't remember it, it didn't happen

I participated in the challenge that Rikki posted. It was a lot of fun; I would do it again.

GwenCreative likes this.
  5. bbymks5

bbymks5 Where oh where can it be?!?

This sounds fun!! I would definitely want to be paired with another newbie though...I'm not quite there to play with the big kids yet.

6. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

I was so intrigued! I was trying to figure out what four hands meant. I love the idea!

GwenCreative likes this.
  7. GwenCreative

GwenCreative Member

I am glad to see that the idea you like, it could be nice to relaunch a small challenge on the forum, if the moderators agree. @lmccandless