Comfy Shoes Help. :)

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by jk703, Oct 5, 2016.

1. jk703

jk703 CEO of Anything and Everything, Everywhere

So... I need some new cute shoes. I would love your help. I really want to get some new Ballet style flat shoes... and I would LOVE to find some cute sneakers. Can you share with me your favorite shoes or brands? I want to get some black ones and maybe a cute pattern.

I really love the ones I currently have now that are sneakers but almost like ballet flats in this layout:
    [​IMG]

What do you all wear or most comfortable in?

enjoyyourpix likes this.
  2. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

Sketchers. So many adorable colors...google and smile[​IMG]

3. Tree City

Tree City Get a stepladder, I'm busy

I love Pumas. I have sneakers and some "yoga-type" shoes. They're not ballet flats but they're flats and they're comfy and cute. :) I have a pair very similar to these and Puma actually calls them ballet flats.

enjoyyourpix and jk703 like this.
  4. Lindzee

Lindzee Aging gracefully

I'm with Anne - sketchers all the way. The are so comfortable and they have lots of casual flats and semi flats that will suit you. - I have a couple with a small strap which I wear for dressy.

They have sales twice a year and that's when stock up. - my total go to shoe.

jk703 likes this.
  5. jk703

I have had sketchers in the past.. I will look again. They are very comfortable. I always only find in black and creme... I'll look on Amazon to see if they've come out with new patterns.

I like those Puma ones... :) Thanks!
    @Tree City

Tree City likes this.
  6. scrappyjedi

scrappyjedi Patience you must have, my young padawan

Another vote for Skechers here! Darren wears a dressy-style sneaker from them to the hospital, and my Dad does PC support and is on his feet all day and wears them, too. Both love them.

When I need something more dressy, Clarks are my go-to. I used to wear them daily to the office when I worked there. I also love Teva sandals, Columbia hiking shoes, and for working out Vibram Five Fingers. I think that Skechers will be your best bet for ballet flats and sneakers, though!

jk703 likes this.
  7. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

Clarks leather mules, and Skechers ( both on Zappos ) sandals but unless you're way south sandals are probably out by now. The reason I suggest Sketchers too is that they have a slight heel and that's what the ortho doctor said is best. He said those cute flats would be bringing him patients in the years ahead!

I may get these Skechers for around the house as I like my toes warm but the house cool! The months of barefoot are over I'm afraid.
    [​IMG]

Sokee and jk703 like this.
  8. scrappyjedi

scrappyjedi Patience you must have, my young padawan

I am usually a barefoot girl, too! Years of martial arts got me used to doing all kinds of things with no shoes on.

This whole Fall thing is making me sad. :(

cookingmylife likes this.
  9. mommyish

mommyish Style Addict

I have a *really* hard time with shoes since I have some pretty large feet. (Size 11) My best luck has been Sketchers and various Crocs (in men's) that were comfy!

cookingmylife and jk703 like this.
  10. bcgal00

bcgal00 Say, "birdseed!"

I see that Anne and Leah love my fave shoes too! I have a few different Sketchers and they are my most comfy shoes.

jk703 likes this.
  11. jk703

Thank you all! I'm on Amazon now perusing... shhh... I should be working! :giggle Now, I'll look for Clarks too!

Melissa... I am totally missing summer already. :( I'm a flip flop girl, hence flat and comfy, lol! @scrappyjedi

scrappyjedi likes this.
  12. KatrinaHunt13

KatrinaHunt13 And *POOF* it appeared!

Keen has some cute shoes. Sadly they quit making my favorite shoe (think chucks) this past year. But I always get compliments and they are super comfy.

They are worth the price!

13. KatrinaHunt13

KatrinaHunt13 And *POOF* it appeared!

No showing the toes for this girl!

14. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

DH needs new shoes, so thanks for the recommendation @scrappyjedi! He's a nurse, and needs some good comfy shoes.

Me? I'll be barefoot and flip flopped for awhile yet. But I'm totally checking out the recommendations here.

cookingmylife likes this.
  15. keepscrappin

keepscrappin ScrapWithTheWind

Oh I need some new shoes too.... checking out all the recommendations.

I love my clarks for dressy shoes, but need casual ones so I'm gonna go try on some sketchers. Thanks everyone! :)

16. Sokee

Sokee What we do in life echoes in eternity

Costco had a cute pair of sketchers in the summer I was debating on NOW I'm thinking I should of got them!

17. enjoyyourpix

enjoyyourpix My mama don't like you

gosh! I need new shoes too!! those pumas are super cute ... I wish they didn't have the logo on them though :/

18. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

19. jk703

enjoyyourpix likes this.
  20. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

I went to get some sketchers today...and darn if my foot isn't still swollen...I looked at some Bobs! adorbs!

enjoyyourpix likes this.