Combining Pocket Scrapbooking with Mixed Media for truly unique designs.

Discussion in 'Announcement Pad' started by Rachel Jefferies, Mar 20, 2024.

1. Rachel Jefferies

Rachel Jefferies Designer

Today I’m here to promote my half price offers at the LilyPad, it’s our Wednesday ‘Something Old, Something New Sale’.

In the spotlight today are some much loved ‘Pocket Art Signature Kits’ which offer a convenient grid like format BUT with the artistic freedom of mixed media + I have some other offers too!

What are the ‘Pocket Art Signature Kits’

Over the years I’ve designed a portfolio of products aimed at Digital Pocket Scrapbookers which also have the artistic freedom of Mixed Media.

If a grid or collage design is appealing to you but you want the graphics to be a little more edgy my mixed media twist may be just what you are looking for.

I stretch the boundaries a little bit with this scrapbooking trend by adding messy threads, rich textures and playful marks for page designs that are truly unique.

Inside each Pocket Art Signature Kit you’ll find a set of pocket cards, an element kit, mixed media papers and a grid style template.

Templates included in my earlier kits are ‘pre - loaded’ with design elements and cards from the Kit and new for 2022 are the templates provided in their most basic form without any pre-loaded cards or elements.

Let’s take a look at some Kits that are on Sale today and some example pocket pages that have been created with them . . .

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Other Half Price Offers to fall in love with

I also have two other Mixed Media Collections on offer today that I think you’ll love . . .

A rare opportunity to purchase one of my collaborations with Lynn Grieveson
    at a steep discount plus Zinnwaldite, one of my favourites to create with and don’t they look beautiful combined together?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    >> Find all the half price deals here <<

Other Page Design Ideas

Untitled design (36).png

Coming soon!!!

Brand new Pocket Art Designs coming soon to my LilyPad shop . . .

[​IMG]