*CLOSED - Winner Announced* Will You Survive? | Halloween Bash 2020

Discussion in 'Halloween Bash 2020' started by IntenseMagic, Oct 18, 2020.

1. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

2. Your cousin, who has been staying with you for the past few months, starts talking in Latin. You know they have never taken Latin so you…
    are grateful that she understands when i say i'm acting "in loco parentis" and having her committed to the nearest psych ward
    - i don't know how to say 'cuckoo' in latin by i think this sign is universal

[​IMG]

IntenseMagic likes this.
  2. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

good choice - has been used successfully in Clue/Cluedo for decades!

3. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

Y'all are much more creative than I am lol.

6. Your group, being stalked by vicious creatures, has decided to split up. You HAVE to pair up with one of them. Which one do you pick as your partner: the science geek, the jock, the cheerleader, the hoodlum, or the quiet pale girl?

4. chastml

chastml Shock me, Sinead O'Rebellion

6. Your group, being stalked by vicious creatures, has decided to split up. You HAVE to pair up with one of them. Which one do you pick as your partner: the science geek, the jock, the cheerleader, the hoodlum, or the quiet pale girl?

The quiet pale girl, obviously

5. umyesh

umyesh President of the Hangry Ladies Supper Club

The jock because this is probably going to involve a whole lot of running and I need to be with someone in good physical condition! Also, is he cute?

6. Ferdy

Ferdy Heavy Metal Head Banger

the hoodlum. I need someone to start the fight or the confusion, so I can run away!

7. dotcomkari

dotcomkari The Deaf Superstar

I am going with the science geek.. he is going to create an awesome invention to kill all the creatures off for me!

IntenseMagic likes this.
  8. fruitysuet

fruitysuet Well-Known Member

1. Excluding sports equipment, tools (power or otherwise), and knives, what is the best household item to use as a weapon against a flesh and blood monster?
    mirror

IntenseMagic likes this.
  9. fruitysuet

2. Your cousin, who has been staying with you for the past few months, starts talking in Latin. You know they have never taken Latin so you…
    call House to diagnose

IntenseMagic likes this.
  10. fruitysuet

3. You're alone at night and you hear the sound of a window breaking coming from upstairs, you don't have any pets -or anyone else for that matter- in the house, you would…

get in the car and call the police

IntenseMagic likes this.
  11. fruitysuet

4. If the power has just gone out, what is the worst room to search?
    Kitchen - too many implements to hand to cause harm

IntenseMagic likes this.
  12. fruitysuet

5. There is a corpse in a coffin. Buried with it is a rosary, a dead cat, a dagger and a wilted rose. You have to take something. What do you take?
    Dagger - sounds the most useful in case of danger

IntenseMagic likes this.
  13. fruitysuet

Quiet pale girl - silent but deadly comes to mind.

IntenseMagic likes this.
  14. Nemla

Nemla Stretching my skill set

5 Well off course I picked the dagger, Roses have thorns you know, I might have gotten hurt.
    6 Since the jock is usually the stupid one as well, and the pale girl will probably turn out to be one of them, I pick the hoodlum , between his fists , and my dagger we are bound to escape their clutches.

IntenseMagic likes this.
  15. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

So great!! I know you would all be survivors!!

7. You have just shot the crazed psychopath 5 times (twice in the head, twice in the chest, and once in the leg). He has fallen dead on the floor. What do you do?

16. chastml

chastml Shock me, Sinead O'Rebellion

7. You have just shot the crazed psychopath 5 times (twice in the head, twice in the chest, and once in the leg). He has fallen dead on the floor. What do you do?

Run! I don't want to be anywhere near him when he shakes it off and rises from the ground.

Nemla likes this.
  17. Nemla

Nemla Stretching my skill set

If I am in America, I will wait for him to get up again, so I can shoot him one last time, if I am in France I will wait for eerie music, and a ghostly grey mist to appear while footsteps with an echo can be heard to leave his body, together with his soul, and if I am in Denmark, I will just walk away..... it is all about Geography...

Donitab and IntenseMagic like this.
  18. Ferdy

Ferdy Heavy Metal Head Banger

unfortunately, calling Dexter Morgan to deal with the body is not an option...so I guess I would run away and make an anonymous call to the police

Nemla and IntenseMagic like this.
  19. Donitab

Donitab If only the TV would yell back

7. You have just shot the crazed psychopath 5 times (twice in the head, twice in the chest, and once in the leg). He has fallen dead on the floor. What do you do? Cut off his head - just to be sure, you know?

Nemla and IntenseMagic like this.
  20. Donitab

Donitab If only the TV would yell back

6. Your group, being stalked by vicious creatures, has decided to split up. You HAVE to pair up with one of them. Which one do you pick as your partner: the science geek, the jock, the cheerleader, thehoodlum, or the quiet pale girl? The science geek - how many times did Velma save everyone on Scooby Doo?

IntenseMagic likes this.