*CLOSED - Winner Announced* Will You Survive? | Halloween Bash 2020

Discussion in 'Halloween Bash 2020' started by IntenseMagic, Oct 18, 2020.

1. Ferdy

Ferdy Heavy Metal Head Banger

4. If the power has just gone out, what is the worst room to search?
    oh, my "messy room"...it's a room here, in the back of the apartment, and I would never go there unaccompanied!

2. dotcomkari

dotcomkari The Deaf Superstar

2. Your cousin, who has been staying with you for the past few months, starts talking in Latin. You know they have never taken Latin so you… Burn them at the stake

3. You're alone at night and you hear the sound of a window breaking coming from upstairs, you don't have any pets -or anyone else for that matter- in the house, you would… Time to pull out that letter opener! ... and hide

4. If the power has just gone out, what is the worst room to search? Kitchen, too many tools for creepos to use

3. umyesh

umyesh President of the Hangry Ladies Supper Club

3. You're alone at night and you hear the sound of a window breaking coming from upstairs, you don't have any pets -or anyone else for that matter- in the house, you would…
    Grab my phone and call 911 while running toward the nearest exit!

4. umyesh

The basement! All the windows are covered and basements just scream creepy!

5. michelepixels

michelepixels A pun is not fully matured until it is full groan.

2. Your cousin, who has been staying with you for the past few months, starts talking in Latin. You know they have never taken Latin so you…

use Siri to translate and find out what she's saying.

6. Annsofie

Annsofie Crime Books & Cozy Nooks

4. The basement, too easy to fall down the stairs!

7. michelepixels

3. You're alone at night and you hear the sound of a window breaking coming from upstairs, you don't have any pets -or anyone else for that matter- in the house, you would…

run across the street and call the police.

8. michelepixels

The basement, especially if it's not a walk-out basement, because it's harder to escape.

9. StefanieS

StefanieS Think it over, think it under

1. Excluding sports equipment, tools (power or otherwise), and knives, what is the best household item to use as a weapon against a flesh and blood monster? Rolling pin and cast iron pot have been called already, so I would have to say my metal knitting needles.

2. Your cousin, who has been staying with you for the past few months, starts talking in Latin. You know they have never taken Latin so you… Google translate, or hoping that my memory of grade 6 latin comes to my aid and I know what is being said.

3. You're alone at night and you hear the sound of a window breaking coming from upstairs, you don't have any pets -or anyone else for that matter- in the house, you would… put on my shoes and go up there to investigate carefully, making sure I could run away quickly if the need arose.

4. If the power has just gone out, what is the worst room to search? The untidiest room, which in our case is the upstairs room, used mainly to store stuff.

10. Nemla

Nemla Stretching my skill set

Well the power was still on ,so I would bark really loudly pretending to be a viscious dog,and rush half way up the stairs,hoping to scare whoever broke the window off , however as soon as the power went I would sneak back downstairs again, avoiding the hall closet, because everyone knows that is the mst dangerous spot in the house.

11. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

I love reading all your replies!! Got a little sidetracked with some unexpected company this evening, but I'm back with another!

5. There is a corpse in a coffin. Buried with it is a rosary, a dead cat, a dagger and a wilted rose. You have to take something. What do you take?

12. Ferdy

Ferdy Heavy Metal Head Banger

5. There is a corpse in a coffin. Buried with it is a rosary, a dead cat, a dagger and a wilted rose. You have to take something. What do you take?
    are you kidding me? touching a corpse? and a dead cat??? yikes!!!!!!! :circles

IntenseMagic likes this.
  13. chastml

chastml Shock me, Sinead O'Rebellion

The dagger!

IntenseMagic likes this.
  14. dotcomkari

dotcomkari The Deaf Superstar

5. I'm totally going for the dagger....

IntenseMagic likes this.
  15. Donitab

Donitab If only the TV would yell back

Your cousin, who has been staying with you for the past few months, starts talking in Latin. You know they have never taken Latin so you…

Have a seance and hope that his dead mother can tell us what is happening

IntenseMagic likes this.
  16. Donitab

5. There is a corpse in a coffin. Buried with it is a rosary, a dead cat, a dagger and a wilted rose. You have to take something. What do youtake?

Take the corpse to use as a truly authentic Halloween decoration.

IntenseMagic likes this.
  17. Donitab

You're alone at night and you hear the sound of a window breaking coming from upstairs, you don't have any pets -or anyone else for thatmatter- in the house, you would…

Hide and let them take anything they want

IntenseMagic likes this.
  18. Donitab

If the power has just gone out, what is the worst room to search?

My craft room - it’s pretty dangerous to go in there with the lights on - not going in there in the dark

IntenseMagic and umyesh like this.
  19. umyesh

A dagger of course! I'm bound to run into something I need protection from!

IntenseMagic likes this.
  20. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

1. Excluding sports equipment, tools (power or otherwise), and knives, what is the best household item to use as a weapon against a flesh and blood monster?
    toss up between my favourite pen (meant to be mightier than the sword) and rolled up newspaper to the nose, 'bad monster!'
    [​IMG]

IntenseMagic likes this.