CLOSED We are Storytellers - Day 33

Discussion in 'We Are Storytellers' started by lmccandless, Aug 22, 2014.

1. 3littleks

3littleks Pass the gold and the glitter, please!

My favorite thing(s) are the renewed love of adding journaling to my pages and also the lovely WAS collab. You all rock!

2. theAndrea

theAndrea Google master

yep, what an amazing month! my fave was checking in each day to see what designer did what goodies :) I even checked while I was camping hehe.

3. grrfluudy

grrfluudy This? Oh it's just my million dollar pen.

Of course I absolutely loved the amazing freebies, you designers are so generous and WOW! What an AMAZINGLY-Super Fantastic - off the hook - best ever - wowzy wowzers - AWESOMESAUCE collab!! Thanks so much!! The tutorials were also awesome!! I learned so much, and I hope these threads will still be available - because I would like to revisit the tutorials forever - I have a really bad memory. They are so fantastic!! AND The challenges are awesome, too. I've only done two so far, but even if I am not able to get more done by the deadline, I keep all the challenges as inspiration - you may see them another time at a gallery near you. LOL
    I love WAS!! Thanks everyone for your generosity and hard work!! <3 <3

4. mmbstaley

mmbstaley Well-Known Member

The challenges and tutorials were awesome. I just wish I had time to complete a few more of them!
    Thank you to all of the designers for their contributions to the fabulous WAS kit too!

5. supergirljennie

supergirljennie Active Member

All the freebies! Thanks to each and every one of the amazing designers. Such a fun event!

6. Tiff

Tiff I don't need no stinking playlists!

I've been too busy to participate in the challenges, but I've enjoyed the daily downloads, and just love the excitement over the event. Thanks so much for a great free kit!

7. princesa

princesa Member

The best thing was waiting to see what new items were available. I loved the fact that I was able to collect such a great kit with so many wonderful items for free. Thank you and good luck to everyone :) :yesss

8. pianomom

pianomom Member

I am so appreciative of the generosity of all the designers in giving such a great collab. It's been fun to come collect each piece this month. I've been very sad that life has not allowed me to participate in this event. :( I hope the thread will be left up for awhile because I would love to come back and review some of this when life lets me.

9. katieFLapple

katieFLapple Active Member

My favorite part was the way that the challenges really pushed me to think about how I tell our story, instead of just getting the basic events down on the page. Thanks for a great month!

10. VinGirl

VinGirl Well-Known Member

I have loved being inspired to use the same kit for multiple pages, and have some inspiration left over for some to come too! What a fantastic, versatile collab this is! Thank you so much for the month of fun! :D

11. mja

mja Member

I think the thing I love the most about "We Are Storytellers" is that this is a kit I will return to and use again and again ... thanks to all the TLP designers ... awesome kit!

12. Brandi

Brandi You're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind

Only one thing? Well, I guess it would be having to come here daily to the forums to check to see the wonderful surprise we would get for the WAS collab! I love how everyone played a part in this kit, even the Pollys! Thanks so much for everything girls! It's been so much fun!

13. shirleyburke

shirleyburke New Member

Truly my favorite part about "We Are Storytellers" was seeing each new freebie so I could check out the designer styles. The designers were so gracious and kind to be a part of this awesome kit and to give it away for free. I am thankful for each piece of the kit I was able to collect. I have not actually scrapped any pages yet because I have been taking care of my sick husband, (who has been going through chemo and radiation the last two months). I am going to tell the story of his journey using this kit. Thanks again for being so kind to give us this kit and to make it fun collecting each piece.

14. kimberley72

kimberley72 New Member

The kit of course! I can't believe I actually managed to log in every day for a whole month… go me!! haha…. I've already used a number of pieces from the kit in a heap of pages… And I think the cropping tutorial has already improved my layouts… Thanks so much ladies… it's been a blast!!

Last edited: Aug 22, 2014
  15. faithinbirth

faithinbirth New Member

Absolutely my favorite was all the unique and awesome elements in the free kit! Awesome!

16. lmjrocko

lmjrocko See that in my rear view mirror? That's Michigan!

Thank you everyone for this wonderful, and generous month of freebies, tutorials, and challenges. The kit is amazing!

17. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

Thanks so much Laura :)
    As usual, the kit couldn't be more amazing, each piece is absolutely gorgeous-
    What I loved the most was seeing the tutorials applied so amazingly in so many different styles.... and above all seeing some people come out of their styles and make different types of pages....

Sorry haven't been around as much, preparing for the operation next month and stuff, but it has been an awesome month with so much inspiration....as usual!!!!!!!

:heartslub

18. Noelle

Noelle New Member

Each day was exciting to see what new part would be there. I am writing a book telling a story about me and so many of these pieces will fit right in. Thanks everyone. I did not have time to do the challenges, but from looking at all the comments, I can see that I will have to find time and "data" to check out some of the tutorials. So limited with data at home during the summer.

19. shazzabess

shazzabess Active Member

I love surprises and everyday was a great surprise of awesomeness!!!

20. birthwarrior

birthwarrior New Member

The variety of elements has been awesome, but I have also enjoyed the tutorials & opportunity to brush up on skills! Thanks so much!