*CLOSED* TLP Artist Trading Card Swap 004 (June)

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by jenevang, Jun 1, 2015.

1. mcurtt

mcurtt give me all the paleo brownies

:circles:circles:circles:circles:circles

2. klee73010

klee73010 I might have a thing for drummers

Jen, will there be a July swap, or is it taking back seat to the "big news" next week??

ETA: PS. I waited to ask for a few days ;)

Last edited: Jul 3, 2015
  3. jenevang

jenevang Rocking a two-piece under my scrubs

Made a Staples Run yesterday, then got 2 sets in the mail today! YAY! Updated the list.

I'll keep you guys posted! Cards are looking great. I love this theme :heartlub

4. jenevang

LOL. YES, there will be a July Swap... as well as something new, but honestly, neither will be posted until MONDAY. Did you happen to see my "Staycation post". My DH is killing me, LOL and I only have time for snippets on the computer. Can't scrap. Can't put together long posts. I'm hurting over here.

Maybe I can sneak off to Starbucks later... except when I leave the house, my kids beg to go with me :giggle

Sorry for the delay. It is coming soon.

5. klee73010

It's not a problem, I was just curious. And yes, I saw the post, but forgot. :giggle

6. Lindzee

Lindzee Aging gracefully

Renee _ Jen got yours - they are marked as received...:woot:yippee
    I have been so worried I didn't know what else to do....
    How did you manage - are there secrets we need to know? :goldstars

7. renee82

renee82 renee82

I sent my cards to Jen... the next day I got an email from Staples saying that I had to checkout as a guest for it to work. If I end up doing it in July I will have to see if it works. :)

8. carilyne

carilyne It's only impossible if you think it is

Oh no. I was afraid of that. Been thinking of you and saying prayers. Husbands need to read the definition of vacation sometimes! Well taking the kids out for ice cream cones is at least an escape for a bit.

9. jenevang

Received more ATC Happy Mail today. YAY. I know of a couple that will be ready at Staples soon as well. We are getting close.

BTW, Jules asked me to relay the message that she will not be able to complete hers this month. They had a family emergency and she wanted me to express her regrets. We all understand real life comes 1st and hope she is in a better place to join us again next month. (of note, I'll be sending two so the total amount you receive will still match the number sent). I'm not a great substitute for Jules, but I'll have to do this one time ;)

10. jenevang

11. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

I took a picture of the new brochure paper vs. my old cardstock. I think even with the reduced size picture you can clearly see the difference. I used the exact same printer and printer settings for both cards... This paper rocks! :)

[​IMG]

12. klee73010

The brochure paper on the left.... the colors are better. More intense looking.

13. jenevang

Wow, Karen. But you had me at "new paper" :giggle

I ordered mine last week and expect it in tomorrow. They actually did have it at my local Staples last time I was there (guess what I was picking up, hehe), but it was full price. Online it's 50% off. No brainer. Looking forward to checking it out!

14. SissySparrows_Jules

SissySparrows_Jules New Member

I'm so sorry ladies... it's just been one of those months of all plans out the window! Jen thanks so much for doing an extra one to fill my gap... and woman.... your cards are AWESOME!!

15. emileem

emileem Active Member

I've heard about this paper from someone else, now I see I NEED it! Thanks for the reminder

16. jenevang

YAY! I got Karen's Cards today in the mail! So, I think that is EVERYONE!

I'll get them together on Monday and hopefully get them out that day (or Tuesday at the latest). Can't wait for you to see everyone's cards!

17. Karen

Yay! Can't wait to see the next batch! :)

18. jenevang

I am SO.SORRY. Here's the deal... my husband changed our internet provider last week and I have not been able to get my printer online since then. :banghead

I REALLY thought I'd get it done before we left town this week for a last minute trip. But alas, I'm still in despair over it. That said, the June cards will not be mailed until next week :hide

I'm so sorry... just wanted you all to know. I'm actually in Chattanooga right now. Yes, we drove into town yesterday amidst FBI vehicles and roadblocks. We didn't even know what was happening until we got here. Scary stuff. Anyway, all is good now and heading to the Tennessee Aquarium.

19. mcurtt

mcurtt give me all the paleo brownies

Jen, You have been such a great coordinator with trips to Staples, organizing the cards, getting them mailed. We so appreciate it. I hope your trip is a good one. I'll just have something to look forward to later in the month. :-)

Trista, Did your mailing every make it for #3? Still have one of mine if you want it.

20. Karen

No worries Jen! It's summer. Time to relax. :) enjoy your trip!!

Scary about rolling into that town yesterday! Glad that guy didn't get away!