Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Halloween Bash 2020' started by IntenseMagic, Oct 23, 2020.
Awesome, thanks for clarifying!
3 papers - done
2 photos - done
1 number - done - stamp behind photos
1 black element - done - black flower
1 word art - done - big "Coffee"
5 elements - done - coffee stain, coffee beans, paper strip, rainbow stamp, coffee cup
Thank you for the recipe Jan
my elements are: frame, staple, label, button, paint
my black = stitching
I decided to forgo the QR code and use other elements instead. Thanks for the fun prompts <3
Thanks again Jan! This was fun to make!
1. Choose 3 papers (dark pink, striped, white)
2. Choose 2 photos for your page
3. Add some kind of word art to your page (so good title)
4. Add a number somewhere on your page (2012)
5. In the spirit of Halloween, add something black to your page (stitches)
6. Add no more than 5 more elements to your page. If you want to add journaling, count that as one of your items.
5 White Paint
Wish I had been in your chat, especially since we look alike!
But in any case,
1. 2 photos
2. 3 papers
4 journal card
5. geoart (black)
8. 3 cactus
This was so hard to restrain myself!
my 5 elements are: journal card, 2 flowers, leaves, heart scatter. Number is the date on the journal card. Something black is the title, wordart is "happy days"
So glad it scared you! I am still working on this one.
Another fun challenge! I'm sorry that I missed the chat.
My elements are an overlay, two flowers, 1 leaf, butterfly.
My black element is the thread.
I couldn't make the chat, but I had a great time playing along. Thanks for the inspiration!
My 5 elements: Sticker, journaling, pennant, calculator, star paint
Something black: Composition book
Numbers: I have a year on the sticker and grade numbers in the journaling.
1- 3 papers
2- 2 photos
3- word art - A Day in the Life
4- number - date
5- something black - paw prints
6- 5 elements - second wordart, purr word cloud, border, paint splatter, Catitude flair
Thank you for the challenge!
Thanks for the challenge!
1. 3 papers
2. 2 photos
3. word art
4. number - date tag
5. something black - flower
6. 5 elements - 3 flowers, leaf, string
Thank you Jan
Bart is loving all these pages!
Ooh!...Just Making It In A Few Hours Before The Deadline!...I'm Sorry I Missed The Chat!...But HEE! HEE!...I Was Just Hours Home After Having Hernia Surgery!...Still Tired & In Pain!...And On Strong Meds!...But I Liked Your Recipe Challenge! & Decided To Give It A Go!...I'm Into Halloween Mode Right Now!...So I'm Continuing My Halloween Themed Layouts...This One Is A Bit More SPOOKY! In Nature...But Right On Time For Halloween! & For This Halloween Bash!..I Would Suspect!...
*As Per The Rules Of This Challenge :
1. Choose 3 papers, use one as your background and the other two you can use however you like... layer them, make strips, whatever your heart desires... I Used 3 Papers As Instructed-One BG & The Other 2 I Blended Into The BG One...I Tried To Keep Them Pretty Distinct So That You Could See Them Easily...
1.One Is The News Print
2.Two Is The Spider Paper
3.Three Is The Paint Paper
2. Choose 2 photos for your page. You can place them wherever/however you like and any size you like...
I Chose 2 Photos...But They Are Both Extractions...Hope That's O.K. :
1. One Is My Large Macabre Lady
2. Two Is The Glow In The Dark Pumpkin You See Below Her Head
3. Add some kind of word art to your page...I Added The WA SPOOKY
4. Add a number somewhere on your page. It can be prominent or if you want to use the date as your number that's fine, too. I'm not picky...I Added The Number 31
5. In the spirit of Halloween, add something black to your page...I Added The Black Staple In The Upper Right Corner
6. Add no more than 5 more elements to your page. If you want to add journaling, count that as one of your items...I Added 5 More Elements :
*1 Bat/1 White Paint Scatter/1 White Spider/1 Grey Staple/1 White Skull & Bones
You should have a total of 13 things on your page!
*To Create My Spooky Layout-I Used:
*Little Monsters-Allison Pennington
*A Little Scary-ForeverJoy(1)
I just love all these pages!! I added mine to the first post Thanks so much for playing along everyone!! I'll have your coupon codes to you shortly!!
@IntenseMagic I just wanted to show you my page! oops... I'm late
btw. good job everyone with your pages!