RJMJ

Halloween Bash-Slow Scrap-Friday 10/23-Spooky

Halloween Bash-Slow Scrap-Friday 10/23-Spooky
RJMJ, Oct 24, 2020
Description:
Ooh!...Just Making It In A Few Hours Before The Deadline!...I'm Sorry I Missed The Chat!...But HEE! HEE!...I Was Just Hours Home After Having Hernia Surgery!...Still Tired & In Pain!...But On Strong Meds!...But I Liked Your Recipe Challenge! & Decided To Give It A Go!...I'm Into Halloween Mode Right Now!...So I'm Continuing My Halloween Themed Layouts...This One Is A Bit More SPOOKY! In Nature...But Right On Time For Halloween! & For This Halloween Bash!..I Would Suspect!...

*As Per The Rules Of This Challenge :

1. Choose 3 papers, use one as your background and the other two you can use however you like... layer them, make strips, whatever your heart desires... I Used 3 Papers As Instructed-One BG & The Other 2 I Blended Into The BG One...I Tried To Keep Them Pretty Distinct So That You Could See Them Easily...

1.One Is The News Print
2.Two Is The Spider Paper
3.Three Is The Paint Paper

2. Choose 2 photos for your page. You can place them wherever/however you like and any size you like...
I Chose 2 Photos...But They Are Both Extractions...Hope That's O.K. :

1. One Is My Large Macabre Lady
2. Two Is The Glow In The Dark Pumpkin You See Below Her Head

3. Add some kind of word art to your page...I Added The WA SPOOKY
4. Add a number somewhere on your page. It can be prominent or if you want to use the date as your number that's fine, too. I'm not picky...I Added The Number 31
5. In the spirit of Halloween, add something black to your page...I Added The Black Staple In The Upper Right Corner
6. Add no more than 5 more elements to your page. If you want to add journaling, count that as one of your items...I Added 5 More Elements :

*1 Bat/1 White Paint Scatter/1 White Spider/1 Grey Staple/1 White Skull & Bones

You should have a total of 13 things on your page!

*To Create My Spooky Layout-I Used:

*Little Monsters-Allison Pennington
*A Little Scary-ForeverJoy(1)
Lisa B likes this.
    • Dalis
      OMG, this is so creepy! wow! it pops right out of the gallery.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Ferdy
      this is seriously creepy!! love it so much, except for the spider....yikes! lol
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Cinzia
      The burning eye have me... the creepiest. Is that what the tonic has done to him...excellent page.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • yellowpeep
      This just pops right out. LOVE the black on red-- perfect!
      [​IMG]
      RJMJ and Ferdy like this.
    • Ferdy
      kiss Bart!!
    • bellbird
      i think you just became the queen of spooky!
      [​IMG]
      RJMJ likes this.
    • DigiGrace
      Kissed the frog!
    • DigiGrace
      Love the fantastic spooky page!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @bellbird @yellowpeep ..."QUEEN OF SPOOKY"...I LOVE! THAT!...OMG!...I Had 2 BART KISSES!...Here In My OWN Gallery!....I Can't Get A Kiss To Save My Life!...I Had To Leave Last Night Because I Was In Too Much Pain From My Surgery To Be Here!...What A BUMMER!...But Thank You! So VERY Much For Stopping By!!!...#SPOOKYCREEPYTLPHALOWEENBASH...:bk...:banana:bwave:byay...:crazy3...:eg9...:heartslub...
    • IntenseMagic
      I just love this!! Such a fantastic take on the slow scrap instructions!! You are so incredibly creative!! Thank you so much for playing along!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Oct 24, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    510.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).