Chocolate | Pad Patter 7/27

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by weaselwatchr, Jul 27, 2022.

1. weaselwatchr

weaselwatchr Viva, Las Vegas!

Tomorrow is national milk chocolate day! Today’s holidays were a bit obscure so I scooped those. Anyway what kind of chocolate do you like? Do you dislike chocolate? If you were told no more chocolate would you be sad? How much chocolate is too much chocolate? Going to be leaving for work now so I will answer this myself later tonite!

2. michelepixels

michelepixels A pun is not fully matured until it is full groan.

I'll only eat dark chocolate. I like it moderately; I don't crave it. If I were told there would be no more chocolate, what would make me sad is not the lack of chocolate but the likely reason (environmental damage). Too much chocolate would be whenever I feel full, I guess. I never eat chocolate by itself anymore; it's in trail mix, or flavoring cereal or ice cream.

weaselwatchr likes this.
  3. tanteva

tanteva Even the professionals are bewildered

Too much chocolate??? Nope!

weaselwatchr likes this.
  4. Memaw2Wm

Memaw2Wm Well-Known Member

Love chocolate ... esp. love to eat Hershey's Kisses while drinking a Pepsi. My favorite ice cream "float" is chocolate ice cream with Pepsi.

weaselwatchr likes this.
  5. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

Do you dislike chocolate? Pfft, no, I LOVE chocolate.

What kind of chocolate do you like? I love milk chocolate, but I do like some dark chocolates. Sometimes the dark chocolate is way too bitter.

If you were told no more chocolate would you be sad? Yes, I would be very sad.

How much chocolate is too much chocolate? I used to say give me ALL the chocolate. But these days I do have my limit. If I go past it, then I feel ill.

weaselwatchr likes this.
  6. KimJ

KimJ Did you check in the refrigerator?

I like most chocolate, mainly as part of a snack/candy bar/ice cream, rather than just plain chocolate. I like chocolate chunks/pieces in ice cream though, not so much chocolate flavored ice cream.

Dark chocolate is my favorite. I keep dark chocolate covered almonds on hand and snack on them way more than I should. :giggle I would definitely miss it if it weren't available anymore.

I do have a limit on how much I can eat at once. It's much less now than when I was younger. ;)

weaselwatchr likes this.
  7. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

I don't eat a lot of chocolate...a couple of times a month maybe. I like dark chocolate the most and I hate white chocolate.
    Would I be sad about no more chocolate? Meh, maybe a little.
    A whole candy bar is usually too much for me. One of the bite size bars is about all I can do at one time.

weaselwatchr likes this.
  8. HavaDrPepper

HavaDrPepper Space. The final frontier

Yes, I do love chocolate. Although dark chocolate is not my favorite.

When I was still working my boss had an interest in cooking/baking. So one year on Administrative Assistant's Day he made a little treat for the 11 girls in the office. It had at least 4 different flavors of chocolate in it. He never told us exactly what it was but from looking at my photos, it appears to have a dark chocolate base with a milk chocolate middle layer and some kind of chocolate topping. Then there are pieces/shavings of milk chocolate and white chocolate on top. And, under it on the plate was a swirl of raspberry. The journaling on my layout calls it "sinfully delicious".

I went to the grocery yesterday and a product caught my eye. Something I hadn't had for over 10 years. I bought a box and have eaten half of it already. Used to eat Ding Dongs all the time!!! (thus needing to give them up to lose weight!)

weaselwatchr likes this.
  9. bcgal00

bcgal00 Say, "birdseed!"

I mostly eat dark chocolate. I like the peppermint patty made with dark chocolate. At home I bake with Lily's sugar free chocolate. I also eat Atkin bars and my fave is the chocolate and coconut bar.

weaselwatchr likes this.
  10. weaselwatchr

weaselwatchr Viva, Las Vegas!

I like all kinds of chocolate actually. Milk, white, dark although the white is a tad too sweet for me but I will eat it. Years ago we went on a chocolate walking tour in Paris. We went to different chocolate shops and sampled all sorts of chocolate learning about the different kinds of dark chocolate and the importance of fat content. It was a very interesting and tasty tour. Hubby always disliked dark chocolate until we went on that tour. We have also been to a chocolate presentation at the local library and we got to sample chocolates and learned about some fair trade manufacturers. It was very interesting.
    Yes to me there is too much chocolate. Like cakes that are super chocolate. Those are a hard pass for me.

11. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

At one time I was a chocoholic - but never so much dark chocolate. Now, the smell of chocolate makes me nauseous. I'm not sure what happened to me, but it just started not agreeing it so I never eat it - I can barely stand to smell it.

12. Scrapping with Liz

Scrapping with Liz Crafts for days.

LOVE chocolate. Definitely dark chocolate. I especially love chunks of chocolate in my ice cream. Chocolate and peanut butter are probably my favorite.