Chocolate Chips | Pad Patter 5.15

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by IntenseMagic, May 15, 2022.

1. HavaDrPepper

HavaDrPepper Space. The final frontier

The very best peanut butter sandwich I ever had included sliced bananas, fresh cut strawberries, homemade strawberry preserves and chocolate shavings. Thank goodness I scrapped about it because the last time I looked at the menu for the restaurant (in Orlandao), they no longer have it.

Karen likes this.
  2. LeeAndra

LeeAndra A total Betty.

These are THE BEST. :beat:beat:beat

THE BEST Brownies
    brownie mix (and ingredients listed on back)
    jar marshmallow fluff
    1 c. of each: butterscotch (or peanut butter) chips, chocolate chips, Rice Krispies

Bake & cool brownies.
    Spread fluff over top (this will be STICKY & MESSY) of brownies.
    Melt chips together in saucepan. Once melted, stir in Rice Krispies.
    Spread Krispie-chips mixture over brownies.
    ENJOY.

3. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

Do you have a Trader Joe's nearby? They have a version you can buy. And they are delicious!

I've also been known to take biscuits, split them in half, and tuck in a piece of chocolate, and roll it together. Then deep fry and roll in sugar. Yum! I like to use a semi-sweet chocolate for this one, but chocolate chips will work.

4. Memaw2Wm

Memaw2Wm Well-Known Member

My mother called my father "the fat rat" and hid cookies from him. She'd buy him a big bag of cheap cookies, then buy herself one of those small bags of Pepperidge Farm cookies. For years she hid her cookies in the dishwasher (it was broken) b/c he never thought to open it. Us girls knew her hiding spot, but never touched her cookies b/c they were her cookies, not ours. Naturally there were cookies for us girls too.

5. HavaDrPepper

HavaDrPepper Space. The final frontier

My dad always claimed he didn't like or eat the candy. Mom and I knew better. He would buy bags of Werther's and eat the whole thing himself. Neither one of us liked it. We preferred peanut butter cups and Hershey's (with and without almonds).

6. norton94

norton94 Thank goodness I'm still a Well-Known Member

Oooo that sounds amazing - would love the recipe