Checking used coupon codes later ?

Discussion in 'Help Pad' started by Nemla, Oct 27, 2020.

1. Nemla

Nemla Stretching my skill set

Silly title, but what I would like to know is if there is a way to actually check what coupons you have used.
    It is a luxury to have so many coupons you loose track , I know, but I do not want to inadvertently use the same one twice. And my mind is like a swiss cheese...
    The receipt just says discount ( and then the amount ) , and the Add coupon bar in the shop, seems to give you any random coupon you have entered in the last few months / years even with no logic to it.
    So is there a way to check the exact coupon please. ?

cfile likes this.
  2. cinderella

cinderella I was alone once...best.day.ever.

I think that you can't use the same coupon twice, because they have a limit (one use per costumer) and you get an error. Hope it helps!

3. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

Vivi, @cinderella Cindy is correct. The system will give you an error if you already used a coupon. Sorry I can't help further.

4. michelepixels

michelepixels A pun is not fully matured until it is full groan.

Everytime I receive a coupon I copy-paste it into a Notepad entry (could be a word processor document, text file, whatever). When I use the coupon, I delete it. That's how I keep track.

5. Nemla

Nemla Stretching my skill set

@cfile and @cinderella Thank you. Good to know the shop wont let me use it. @michelepixels if I was organized I would not have a problem like that, trouble is I'm not.:giggle

Karen and cfile like this.