Buy My Store deals

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by berniek, Nov 18, 2016.

1. berniek

berniek I have a girl crush on the Naming Fairy

I am wondering about Buy My Store deals. I ALWAYS check them out when they come along, and about like 50% of the time I decide I want it all. But then I also always decide it is too expensive and I'm not getting it.
    What about you? Do you get it? Do you not?

Jacque Larsen is quitting and has a BMS deal right now. I want it. But should I? It is just sooo much money..

2. Mylinn

Mylinn What's that old bat up to now??

I've bought one before. I use the items from it loads of times but not sure if it was a bargin or treat. Most of my stuff is art journal types so the huge stash of digital bits is necessary (or so I tell myself, lol). I'm thinking hard about Jacque's deal - so many items on my wish list already.

3. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

well, go thru and pick all that you want. See if the amount is less or more than the buy the store.
    I bought one store long ago, and it was huge...bhahha...I still use so many (mostly templates and templates that were in book form already) of them all the time.
    It was a grand deal for me.

bestcee likes this.
  4. scrappyjedi

scrappyjedi Patience you must have, my young padawan

I have done a few of them (mostly template designers) and they were pretty good deals. I say that if, like @AnneofAlamo said, the cost of what you want from the shop is more than the Buy My Store deal AND you think you will use those items, then go for it!

Lots of Jacque's items mix really well with other kits, especially her painted backgrounds and her paper piecings, so it could be a great way to add a little bit of a different style to some of your existing stash. I am still in denial that she is leaving!!!

5. berniek

berniek I have a girl crush on the Naming Fairy

I did it. First time I've ever bought a deal like this.
    I checked the store again and came to the conclusion that I would use 75% of it. I love to mix in one of those little persons or animals onto a layout. I love those papers. I just love it. I need her to stay...
    I normally wouldn't have bought as much. I usually never go over $20, but I made an exception this time.

bestcee likes this.
  6. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

Her stuff is so unique, @berniek , and like you said, her products mix and match so well with other products, too. I think you'll be totally glad you did it.

I hate that she's leaving, too. She just has such a unique style in our community. :(

7. Celeste

Celeste I'm moving to Hogwarts!

i don't think you will be disappointed - sad that jacque is retiring.

8. Cath_

Cath_ In my polka dot dress and apron

i so tempted