August-WK 3- Windows of YOUR soul

Discussion in 'Art Journaling' started by AnneofAlamo, Aug 16, 2013.

1. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

Week 3? How can it be? I am seriously beyond wowed at the backgrounds and the amazing lips/mouths you have all created! YOU all should pat yourself on the back, pump your arm up and down and say, "oh yeah, I rock, I am kickin this challenges bootie!!"

First off as always, a big woo hooo and thank you to this weeks chat challenge sponsor:
    [​IMG]
    Not only is she drop dead gorgeous, she creates the most amazing designs! Allison Pennigton!

We have a special 1/2 time prize from RE Kneipp!
    [​IMG]
    He has graciously offered a $15 gift certificate to one RAndom winner.
    Re is hilarious and very talented! You can find him EVERYWHERE! Facebook and here is his blog.
    THE winner is:
    [​IMG]
    hslater!!! #18 woo hoo Helen!!! I will PM you the coupon!

***********Challenge WEEK #3**********

The EYES are the WINDOWs of our SOULS
    Your eyes see and take in with an amazing speed and send signals to our brains in the most wonderful computer network ever!
    They have also been said to be the windows of our soul, what is in us. The loves, hates,
    Lets create our eyes;
    1. one as you see yourself, and then
    2. as you have been seen by others.

This is a doozy...and no words or explanations are needed unless you want to. I have to tell you this is by far the hardest emotionally for me of all the weeks. But I think you all can do this with great aplomb!
    Here is mine as inspiration....but you all usually inspire me more!
    [​IMG]

This months most awesome sponsor is Little Butterfly Wings aka Valeria!
    [​IMG]
    You can find her on her blog, Facebook and Twitter and she is just adorable too
    Our Val will be providing a participation prize to all who finish the 4 grueling challenges, and then one finisher will recieve the grand prize of a Gift Certificate to Little Butterfly Wings store here at the Lily Pad!
    [​IMG]

****PLEASE REMEMBER****
    Post each weeks LAYout in the THREAD HERE.
    This is a huge help for the prize hand outs! It is also a great place for me to make sure I loved you all up in the gallery. I sometimes lose my place and I so enjoy seeing your challenge be built!

If you have any concerns, questions, please post here and I will check in often to help. The process is the best part, so enjoy it, Stress is not an option!​

2. redplaid3

redplaid3 Just call me Zaley's Grammy!

So sad I missed the chat today, but I was off with my darling daughter enjoying our fall-like weather at a wonderful place called Winterthur. This will be fun! I knew windows to the soul were going to be eyes. Now that nose and the hair...I don't know. Thanks, Anne, for all you do!

Last edited: Aug 16, 2013
  3. purlz76

purlz76 Ags

WHAO!!! This is tough manz!

I mean my background is already so different. Now the eyes too??!!! Then which eye go with which background???

Hmmm ... something just popped into my pea brain ... let me mull over it and see what gives.

4. purlz76

purlz76 Ags

Teacher Anne .... why your face does not have a nose? Everybody has a nose.

So to nose or not to nose? :rofl BWahahahaaaa!!!!!

Attached Files:

5. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

a nose by any other name is still a nose...and I shall say, you may or not have a nose now or later...lol

6. purlz76

purlz76 Ags

bwahajajajajjhahahahahahhaa !!!!

7. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

Missed ya Agnes, and glad you are feeling better :) I will be amongst the missing Friday as I will be going to see my family for my Aunt & Uncle's 50th surprise anniversary party, so enjoy and have fun. I will finish off my piece next Sunday I guess... This was fun and Anne, you are correct.. Soul searching!

XO

Last edited: Aug 17, 2013
  8. grrfluudy

grrfluudy This? Oh it's just my million dollar pen.

Hi everyone!! I am finally back with internet and all moved in to my new house!! Well, if you count all the unpacked boxes -- lol. I love it here! :)

I wish I could have come to the last two chats, but I have been playing along. Here are my eyes close up. And I don't have a nose, either.
    [​IMG]

9. tdjohnson67

tdjohnson67 Member

OOO! That was not easy....plus I did not have many critical swatches so I had to keep it on the upside. hee hee.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. lorryfach

lorryfach Likes to be chauffeured

11. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend