April Fools Day | Pad Patter 04.01.23

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by ArmyGrl, Apr 1, 2023.

1. ArmyGrl

ArmyGrl Merlot, Cab, Chard, Reisling - all 4 food groups!

I am not a prankster.

But if you have a good prank to share I'd love to hear it.

The closest I come is hiding behind counters or doors to jump out and scare my hubby. Got him a few times real good.

umyesh likes this.
  2. ArmyGrl

My hubby is a prankster. When he worked at Missouri Botanical Garden, he bought plastic roaches - that looked realistic. He placed them throughout the office area, then listened to his co-workers scream as they found them.

umyesh and Mingo08 like this.
  3. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

I am not a prankster at all either but I am pretty sure I got fooled today.....I saw on my fave basketball team's social media an announcement of a player who has been with the team for 14 or 15 seasons and only played with the one team in this particular league now be announced that he was signing with a different team and no longer going to be playing for them......now this is a guy who I think will either resign with the team or retire and the ESPN basketball reporter has said that more than likely a new deal with his current team will be signed soon a few days ago so I well and truly think I and a lot of other long time fans got fooled with that one especially given it wasn't in any other media

ArmyGrl likes this.
  4. dawnmarch

dawnmarch Actually, no. You are not funny!

Ok so I am not a prankster at all but the one I thought was kind of funny was a woman who goes running to find her hubby yelling “come quick, there’s a leak in the toilet.” And then she put a leek (the vegetable) in the toilet for him to find.

Mingo08 and tanteva like this.
  5. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

I have done a few from time to time, but I'm not a big prankster...my face gives me away every time. I'm also really happy that April Fool's is on Saturday this year! It's killer with the kids lol. Last year, I did tell my class I was making them brownies for the day and this is what they got :giggle:
    eeee.jpg

meganmecrazy and weaselwatchr like this.
  6. StefanieS

StefanieS Think it over, think it under

A friend and I send each other Wordle first thing each morning, this morning it was Wordle in 1 and I really thought that it was an April Fool's joke so I googled the wordle, added mine in and then sent that I also got it in one.
    Turns out theirs was a freak correct guess! Oops, my bad!

weaselwatchr and ArmyGrl like this.
  7. tjscraps

tjscraps Tomorrow I'll do what I want to do

I got my 15 year old daughter today! We went to Costco this morning and had previously seen this photo on Facebook, so I saved it and then when we were there sent it to her. She believed it lol

BD6BB182-C7DC-4DA8-8EED-E332EFED5126.png

ArmyGrl likes this.
  8. weaselwatchr

weaselwatchr Viva, Las Vegas!

Haha Good one!!!

IntenseMagic likes this.
  9. ArmyGrl

That is hilarious! I got a good laugh! :p I think I'm gonna use that on my hubby.

IntenseMagic likes this.
  10. weaselwatchr

Looks like there are a bunch of nonpranksters online today!

I did get engaged on April Fools day tho.

11. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

[​IMG]

@LivyBug sent texts telling us that she got her nose pierced. Her dad responded by putting a ring of keys on his nose. It was a funny back and forth.

LivyBug likes this.
  12. umyesh

umyesh President of the Hangry Ladies Supper Club

I’m not a prankster either but I have made brown e’s before! I wonder if my kids remember…

13. ArmyGrl

:rollinWhat a character! Good one from Liv too!

gonewiththewind likes this.
  14. ArmyGrl

Oh goodness. The jokes that could be made. Like, who was the greater fool...you or him?

15. weaselwatchr

He always says I was, lol

16. amien1

amien1 I do enjoy a good exclamation point!

I'm not a prankster at all and typically forget it's april 1st! My family was here visiting and we had had a fun night hanging out in the hot tub with a few drinks. So on april 1st morning- when I got up- my mom says "someone left a #2 in the hot tub!" I was so confused because I was the one who close it up and knew that there wasn't anything in there. So of course my mom and sister were like, "we were going to sit in it this morning, but saw the #2 floating when we opened the cover- go look." Sidebar- they were here to celebrate my son's 12th birthday & had bought him some balloons- the #1 and #2. ;) They got me good!
    Snapchat-1751304381.jpg