Anyone???

Discussion in 'Document Your December Layouts' started by RebeccaH, Nov 7, 2013.

1. ksbella

ksbella New Member

I'm also doing it, I've got my album and all my base pages ready and will journal and add photos each day! I'm so looking forward to it

2. threeunderfour

threeunderfour Trying to keep up...

Last year, I just took a pic a day on Instagram...thinking I'd use them to make pages. Well, I was great at taking the pix and recording details on IG, (hubby is an avid IG'er too) but never did anything with them...that's no big deal for me. I'm happy with those details. I just would like something more tangible this year. Any recommendations on great templates that feature IG size photos? I'm not currently a project lifer, but there are things I love about it, and I'm willing to entertain PL templates recommendations.

3. Nettie B

Nettie B Guess what color my hair is!

have a 6x8 album, journal cards in 3x4, 4x6 in various sleeves, with a few empty 6x8 sleeves for a couple of pages I've mocked up that are awaiting photos. for journal prompts, kinda made my own list and here's the main site with inspiration ideas as well...
    the kid is all psyched up and ready to go and making lists of what he wants to put "in the empty spots" so it may be that going hybrid will actually get the thing done this year...

Last edited: Nov 27, 2013
  4. RebeccaH

RebeccaH Life is exciting, yes it is!

oh yes! i'm such a fan of ali's style!! that is some great inspiration right there!