Anyone???

Discussion in 'Document Your December Layouts' started by RebeccaH, Nov 7, 2013.

1. RebeccaH

RebeccaH Life is exciting, yes it is!

December 2013 is only weeks away!

Anyone doing DYD this year?

I am thinking I will HAVE to do it in a PL format if I'm realistically going to get it done. I'll just merge it in with my PL for the year. But I DO think I will try to keep current on it... something that is quite contrary to my current PL approach :giggle Who else is in??

2. Mrivas

Mrivas I know how to spit like a man

I'm in too, it will be similar to last year's. I'm doing the Journal This Christmas version with Shimelle Laine. It will not be PL form, just some regular digi layouts.

3. Dana

Dana Dana

rebecca, that is exactly what i am going to try to do :) i think i'm going to do a 1 - 2 page PL type spread per day and i'll just have a REALLY big december in my PL :)

Last edited: Nov 13, 2013
  4. lynning

lynning Makes wishes come true

I'm going to give it a go again this year. For some reason, I always falter between days 5-7. I'm going to try approaching it just like PL, but maybe more inserts and full 12x12 layouts. We'll see. I'm not going to pressure myself.

That Journal This Christmas sounds interesting... link? pm or find me on facebook! :)

5. Nixenkind

Nixenkind Dreaming of boiling in Brisbane.

I normally do my Project Life as a weekly two-page layout. For DYD, I'm going to do one page daily, but it will all go in the same album, that's most practical for me.
    It's my first time doing it, and I'm so excited! Especially for buying the new stuff on Friday ;) ...

6. Mrivas

I just pm'd you!

7. Mrivas

I saw a great idea somewhere about someone who will do it PL style and using a 4x6 journal card to document each day. Very simple approach, and only need like 2 or three spreads.

8. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

stop staying that!!!!! IT IS NOT TRUE... it can't be true... yikes! HEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. star74

star74 Legoland, anyone?

I've never done anything like PL or DYD......I'd love to join you this december!!!

10. theAndrea

theAndrea Google master

I tried last year, I even tried taking the Big Pictures Class... but I just didn't make the time.

Maybe you can help motivate me :)

I do have a bunch of stuff....

11. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

Andrea, I am doing it and my 7 yr old daughter is doing it with me. Of course she has her own album, an inexpensive 8x6 by American Craft and I am letting her use my paper stash. She has permission to "go to town". LOL!!!!

12. theAndrea

theAndrea Google master

oh, that sounds fun, I should get my kids involved (my 9 year old boy loves scrapping too!)

13. Cristina

Cristina Handmade with love, actually

I am totally in too! :) The DYD goodies were just the push I needed to get some cards printed. :) I will be having a very busy December so I'm going pocket page style to keep things as easy as possible.

14. Lynnette

Lynnette In my life, I've loved them all

I've been on the fence, but I couldn't resist the DYD goodies!! Recently I've really been enjoying scrapping our Disney vacation pocket-style, so I think I'll just stick to Amy's project grid templates and keep it simple! Definitely not scrapping something for each day, just the "Chritstmasy" moments and events of our December.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2013
  15. 4noisyboys

4noisyboys Being a Grandma is the best!

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I am planning on some sort of DYD this year! The grandbaby must be doing something to me! LOL I have NO idea what I'm doing yet though. I went shopping here at TLP yesterday for things...I still want to do it PL style though...maybe a hybrid book. I guess I should decide which album I'm going to use and get the rest of the things I'll need.

16. RebeccaH

RebeccaH Life is exciting, yes it is!

Yep, I think that grandbaby is going to your head!! :)

17. AmaG

AmaG Born in the wrong decade

I'm ready to go!

18. Roboliver

Roboliver I feel right at home at the Glitter Gulch!

Maybe I should do a December book too. I'm feeling very BAH HUMBUG about the holidays this year. A book could cheer me up. Maybe.

19. LeeAndra

LeeAndra A total Betty.

I am in! :thumbsups

I have decided to live on the edge and am doing a 9x7 album this year. I already have my base page done (I keep all my backgrounds the same for unity since I use different kits every day).

This year, I will be using lots of gold and silver glitter and gesso! :beat

20. tkradtke

tkradtke Professional Brainstormer

I'm in too. Still on the fence with what approach I'm doing, but I'm definitely want to do it! If I have any hope of completing it at all, it's going to have to be 100% digital. We just moved last week and I'm lucky I know where my camera is let alone any crafty stuff!