Anyone doing Week In the Life next week?

Discussion in 'Project Life/365/52' started by heathergw, Sep 7, 2013.

1. SmallMoments

SmallMoments Are you ready for some football??

Oh I love those, too!!! Perhaps I need them, as well. :)

2. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

Oh OH I used Sarahs Day in the LIfe Templates, for a double page to finish off Day 1
    [​IMG]

3. LeeAndra

LeeAndra A total Betty.

I did it back in April. I have a couple more pages to finish, I think. I have mine printed as softcover 8x8 Viovio books.

4. AnneofAlamo

Tues Mornings pages 7&8! two more going for Tuesday, 2 less than yesterday! whew!
    [​IMG][​IMG]

5. AnneofAlamo

oh Heather, I want to so thank you! I am on day three, with two days scrapped. Not perfectly, but with a joy in my heart! My whole family reminds me to grab my camera whenever we go out, just in case! it has been fabulous, I am so excited to see this grow!

6. KirstenW

KirstenW New Member

I'm doing it this week! I keep basic notes, and only worry about collecting photos and a bit of ephemera. I'll pull it all together in the following couple weeks. I did it the same as Ali 2 years ago - 8 1/2" x 11" digi pages printed and put in page protectors for each day, then the baseball card-style page protectors between for some bits and pieces from the day. I filled about half the album with my 2011 WITL, so I'm just going to put this year's in that same album. I think it will be fun to compare/contrast the two years.

P.s. No reason why you have to start this week or on a Monday or anything. I think it is a great way to examine your routines and how the days flow in a more in-depth way than Project Life.

7. nita27

nita27 New Member

I did...my week runs from friday till thursday. I have noticed that's the right way for me to make it to the finish.

I have used an old template from Paislee Press (pressplate no.33)- lots of journaling and a few photo's. I do also PL (digi) and to make it doable it has to be clean and simple :)
    this is the idea of the first day:

[​IMG]

Today I ordered the completed week at my developer as a photobook...

TFL. Nita

8. RebeccaH

RebeccaH Life is exciting, yes it is!

love these so far! anne, i love that your family reminds you to take your camera! that just shows how much this means to them as well!

i started yesterday photographing & documenting my week, so I"m on day 2 today. I'm using my cell phone for all the pics, because it's what I always have handy, so who knows what these photos will look like...but i'll have them, good or bad.

question for you PL'ers... Are you still doing a separate layout for PL this week? or are you inserting your WITL? not that i'm anywhere CLOSE to being ready to do this week for PL, but i wanted to be thinking about how i want to do it if/when i ever get there!

9. heathergw

heathergw Singing in the Neil mobile

I'm doing a separate album for WITL... I had 142 photos last week between my big camera, my iPhone and Mark's Android... Well, I had a ton more than that but those are the ones I chose to print... I think the guy at Costco was in shock, he's used to only 10 photos per week lol...

I plan on using some of the more general ones in PL along with some of the funny quotes from the week and just a general overview... and the WITL album will be much more detailed...

10. AnneofAlamo

I love that your hubby takes pics for the book too!! ♥ I did hand the camera off to the big kids during the week, so mom is in the book! I am learning, how important that really is, sniff sniff, my poor momma, I don't think she existed in photos when we were growing up.

11. Lisa Carroll

Lisa Carroll Lisa Carroll

Did you know that this is on sale right now? 20% off. I am grabbing it now so as soon as I can get caught up on my PL album (3 weeks still left to catch up on from the summer) I can start WITL!

12. heathergw

13. RebeccaH

I AM still working on this! I did it last week... but sort of dropped the ball for the last 3-4 days... I think I can still pull some things together though. It'll be all good. I decided to do my album hybrid (*eeep*), so we'll see how that goes.

14. heathergw

the same thing happened to me, lots of pics the beginning of the week and the weekend, but none the middle of the week... I figured I'd fill in stuff like favorite foods and things like that :)

15. AnalogPaper

AnalogPaper New Member

That's awesome--I love softcover books!

I am such an epic failure at WITL . . . I want to try again though and I'd love to print mine softcover as well . . . Has anyone seen a printer who does it in matte finish? I've been looking for a small format perfectbound matte softcover (with a dust jacket would be incredible) but I haven't seen anything . . .

16. AnneofAlamo

wed done...and thursday on the canvas!! 3 out of 7 days done! I WILL DO THIS!!! I have these 13 uploaded to Vivio right now...soft cover sounds fantastic!![​IMG][​IMG]

17. heathergw

I'm almost done with my album, just finishing up the journaling.... and doing a happy dance!!!

18. RebeccaH

i'm stuck on Wednesday. i can't seem to find the time to knock this thing out!!

19. AnneofAlamo

oooooooh I am ahead of REbecca! neener neener...just posted on my blog! woot, I am on Friday.