After MOC challenge??

Discussion in 'Month of Challenges FIVE - 2017' started by BevG, Jan 21, 2017.

1. BevG

BevG If I can't remember it, it didn't happen

Hmmm - I usually am a Done is Done person too. Yeah, another J type. However I have 2 I am thinking of redoing.
    1) I sort of cheated on the clean and simple challenge. I used a template with many photo spots because I have many photos I want to include on the page. I picked one photo spot on the template and hid all the rest for the challenge. But after the challenge, I am going to un-hide all those extra photo spots and use them. Maybe I will post a before and after.

2) I don't really like one of my inspiration ones because of the requirements. I already played with it some, but I may end up re-doing the page. We will see. I may just want to move on by then.

And both are in my family album so they will get printed at some point.

jk703 likes this.
  2. tjscraps

tjscraps Tomorrow I'll do what I want to do

I've already redone one :-) But only because I did still need to scrap the photo, but the challenge was pretty minimalistic and I didn't want it to stand out in the album because it's so different than my norm lol

BevG likes this.
  3. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

I added on to 1 already. Shhh! Don't tell! The Tell a Story through photos - I had it finished before it was said we could add the date. But after I saved my challenge one, I went back and added the date and journaling. Because, I just can't do it! I tried so hard to leave it alone. Alas, I am a wordless wonder failure.

Karen likes this.
  4. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

I could go either way on re-doing pages. Sometimes I am of the mindset that I have to many new pages to make that I don't want to spend time re-doing a page, BUT if I really don't like a page and I made it for a challenge to meet the requirements, I don't mind fixing it to look more like a page of my own style.

The only time I would actually re-do a page would be for one of the MOC challenge pages that I made just to try out a new technique or style. When just making pages for myself, I don't call it done until I'm happy with it, so there usually isn't a need to re-do. :)

5. EHStudios

EHStudios I am more clever than I think

In a way I did this already with the ATC one. And not because I didn't like that challenge. I just want & like to be able to include everything in my printed blurb books, so I needed it to be on a 12x12 instead of just a card. So I turned it into a layout the same time I was creating the card.

Otherwise I don't really feel I need to redo things. Even if the challenge isn't my cup of tea, my style is enough all over the place that I can make them work for me somehow. :-)