Ack! Why'd we do that???

Discussion in 'Month of Challenges FIVE - 2017' started by tjscraps, Jan 22, 2017.

1. tjscraps

tjscraps Tomorrow I'll do what I want to do

We planned to go away this weekend, Thursday night through Sunday. We are visiting my inlaws (a 7 hour drive away!)

I better get caught up before then (2 to go!) so I'm not super overwhelmed when I get back.

Anyone else have a trip that is interfering with MOC? lol!

MrsPeel and bestcee like this.
  2. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

January, mom scraps my family knows this. Teehee. I am focused on scrapping 50 pages this month. Satuday we had to buy a new car. Hours of wasted time. I will not do that again in January.

3. bcgal00

bcgal00 Say, "birdseed!"

No plans to go away but I've got computer setup competing for my time now. Sounds like you are not far behind so hopefully you will get caught up quickly.

4. carilyne

carilyne It's only impossible if you think it is

April Fool's Day is a better day to buy a car. Doesn't he remember?

klee73010 and bestcee like this.
  5. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

We originally planned a trip to Disneyland. But it's been put off. And I'm disappointed, but I also was slightly excited not to miss the last of MOC. ;)

I also suggested that maybe we wait until February before planning a getaway? :giggle

MrsPeel likes this.
  6. bjthomas

bjthomas We will rock you!

Um, yeah, so a free Shutterfly book offer distracted me. Unfortunately, I didn't have all my stuff ready to go and so I not only missed out on the freebie, but fell behind a couple days on MOC :/
    50 pages!!!! That is an insanely amazing goal!!

7. StefanieS

StefanieS Think it over, think it under

Yep, why do they still want food every night and expect clean clothes and to be riven around etc. Don't they know it's MOC?
    Thankfully the work around the house was able to carry on without me and my goal of 50 layouts this month is right on track too. Let's do this!

bestcee and tjscraps like this.
  8. corsicar

corsicar Dinner tonight? Something chocolate I'm sure!

Only because I planned this trip before I knew what MOC was. I'm currently in the Philippines with no computer and limited internet so I only got through the first 10 days. This is probably my last chance to see my grandmother though. So Lola wins over MOC 5. :)

Now I'll be ready for MOC 6!

bestcee and LoveItScrapIt like this.
  9. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

It's so funny how MOC trickles into everything in January. Usually we'd be excited for a fun weekend trip away, but then January and MOC arrives and it turns into horror! Lol! :giggle It's a good thing we have until Feb. 2nd to get all the pages done! I was about 3 pages behind going into the weekend, but now I am caught up again. Phew!

10. tjscraps

50 pages??? Wow!!! At least buying a new car gives you something new to scrap about!!! ;)

11. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

lol, 7 kids-2 married, one grandbaby on the way, 2 dogs, living in the middle of nowhere, so every trip is a road trip, and clicking my camera constantly! lol Subject matter is not a problem! bhhhaa
    3 for BYOC (cause I love BYOC) 31 for MOC(hopefully), 10 for the designer monthly challenges and one cause I did one MOC wrong and loved the page and redid for another. so I need 4 more

12. tjscraps

@AnneofAlamo Well at least you have a plan! lol The 31 for MOC is overwhelming for me lol Although I do have other pages for CT requirements and such, so I will have close to that too (crazy!)

bestcee and MrsPeel like this.
  13. rchansen

rchansen in the sweet tooth recovery program

Trying to stay current through the week because weekends are busy with the family. If I can stay current this week I know I can finish next week. :)

MrsPeel likes this.
  14. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

I have to admit that I called my doctor today to tell her I couldn't go and pushed for her to see me after Feb 2nd LOL
    The one thing that gets me is that my health interferes with my enjoyment of the whole thing (of MOC)as I am in new medication which has caused chaos on my sleeping patterns and has me having to read thing 5 rimes instead of the usual 3 to understand and be able to do things properly....