Accountability Thread - week of 6/3

Discussion in 'Fit Pad' started by Karah, Jun 5, 2012.

1. Karah

Karah Karah

So how's everyone doing? I'm doing good!

I'm down 11 lbs! Still trying to figure out how to get in my workouts. I've been trying to swim laps while the kids swim and I got the Biggest Loser workout game for the Kinect (LOL. It's funny. But it's surprisingly a good workout!). My weight is coming off pretty slowly, in spite of eating at or under my calorie goals pretty much every day so I know I need to bump up the workouts.

Who's next? :giggle

2. AmberR

AmberR Take that naysayers! Pink is my color.

bad bad bad - I'm doing so bad. I'm back up 2lbs. and I'm just trying to lose 5! *sigh*
    My goal is to do something active tomorrow...even if it's only 20 mins, SOMETHING! I'm procrastinating because Thurs. is a holiday and I won't be able to do anything and then the weekend is back and it's just so easy to make excuses. :(

3. kelley

kelley Gets excited over little green things.

I am doing bad. :( I've been eating so many carb meals its ridiculous. I don't know why. Plus, I'm sucking at exercising too, unless you count gardening. At least it did give my legs a good workout because they've been burning for days. I really need to get back on track.

4. aballen

aballen Don't make me break out the milk

I'm starting week 4 of C25K this week and I'm feeling great about that. Now my diet that's another story, :td For some reason I can't seem to be able to do both at the same time.