Accountability Thread Week of 5/14

Discussion in 'Fit Pad' started by AmberR, May 14, 2012.

1. AmberR

AmberR Take that naysayers! Pink is my color.

Okay Ladies - let's get this going again and keep each other accountable! I will admit, I'm going to have trouble this week as we are driving to the in-laws on Wed. and won't be back until Sunday (boo!), but I'm starting it anyway!

Monday: 20 mins of the 30 Day Shred, Level 1.
    This is day 5 for me, with one miss yesterday and I am already seeing progress. Yay! Day 1 was hard as heck and today? It took my all to get started, but then I never even got winded. Looks like it's time to move up to Level 2, except I still can't do any of the core exercises (mountain climbers, push-ups etc) due to my wrist injury. I've been doing chest presses instead of push-ups and Level 1 has no mt. climbers or burpees...not sure how I'll do level 2, but I'll give it a go tomorrow. I suppose I can do those awful stand-up mt. climbers....!

Tuesday: nothing. the cold I was fighting hit me and it's an effort to even sit here and scrap, heck, it's even exhausting to watch TV. happens EVERY time I start exercising again. SO frustrating. :(

Last edited: May 15, 2012
  2. Nikki Epperson

Nikki Epperson I'm really a spy.

eeeek. I need to do this too. I didn't turn on that dang dvd at all last week, so I'm going to be hurting today for sure!

3. kelley

kelley Gets excited over little green things.

I want to get that DVD.

My goals are to eat no sugar and low carb without cheating M-F. Then sat or sun I can have a cheater meal.

For exercise, my goal is to do something each day, whether it is going for a walk, bike ride, or exercise video my faves are leslie sansone walks and the firm DVDs). I'm terrible with exercise. I always convince myself I'm too busy, but, get real - I'm on the internet all day, lol. I just don't want to give up my free time to exercise.

4. Karah

Karah Karah

I just finished week one of the South Beach Diet (I've done it before but fell way off the wagon). I have one week to go on Phase 1 - it's no sugar, no fruit, no starch ... kinda rough. But I made it through week one and lost 6 lbs! Woohoo :) My goal is to stick to the diet and exercise 3 days per week for at least 20 minutes each time. I have a lot to lose - probably about 55 lbs - so there's a long road ahead of me!

5. aballen

aballen Don't make me break out the milk

I just finished Week 1 of C25K. And it feels great!!! I want to do the 30 day shred in the off days from running. Really hoping I can finish, ;)

6. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

I need to drag myself to the gym - haven't been in about 6 weeks yet paying for it - oops

7. javamonster

javamonster Rwaarrr!

I think I'm going to join you all. I now have several Jillian Michaels DVDs (and a set of kettlebell DVDs are coming), but I need accountability. I keep starting and then stopping because I get run down after just three days in a row of just about any DVD.

8. sarahbhb

sarahbhb Happy Anniversary babe! Now, pack up!

I just downloaded a pedometer app for my phone so my goal for right now is to try to reach 10000 steps each day. It definitely motivates me to get up and get moving a bit more.