A GREAT BIG THANKYOU...

Discussion in '2019 LOD' started by A-M, Mar 21, 2019.

1. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

I agree, the only thing I didn’t like about it was my poor sad bank account

Tree City likes this.
  2. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

best to stay oblivious especially if your paying in a different currency! I looked & wished I didn’t to be honest

3. redplaid3

redplaid3 Just call me Zaley's Grammy!

I did them all and it was fun. Let's do it again next year! Thanks a lot for all the work.

4. EllenT

EllenT I live for that hourglass ...

Yay! This was a lot of fun. Got them all done!

5. Dady

Dady Well-Known Member

Thank you all, It was great fun !

6. sharonb

sharonb Cher Memere

This was an awesome idea and thanks to the admin, designers and Pollys that worked so hard to make this happen. I know you all work so hard and congrats on a successful event. Thanks to Elisa @EHStudios for coming up with this fabulous idea! I enjoyed learning more about the designers and the sale and the free gifts. Thanks for always coming up with something new and fun at the Pad.

bonnenuit likes this.
  7. *gina*

*gina* It's all about the 3-C's

Thank you so much for the great idea @EHStudios and to all the Pollys who took the time for hosting. I had a lot of fun. Sometimes I was a little behind but I did them all.

8. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

I didn't read the whole replies, just Anne Marie's opening post.... so I'm not sure if someone has mentioned it already, but in case you didn't, a big round of applause should go for the Mater Mind of the whole event , our Elisa aka @EHStudios .
    This girl is so brilliantly talented, in (of course) so many ways more than just scrapping amazing pages.
    She had the idea, proposed it and developed the schedule, made the calendars and (because I am Latina and in a hyper emotional over the top phase) I have to say, always a huge heart and support for the ones of us who need it.....
    Thanks Anne Marie @A-M for posting, and for being such a wonderful part of this community, The most amazing family on digi-land. A yearly event is a great idea for this!!!!!
    and, last but not least, for the same reasons on parenthesis above, thanks for also being one of those who always extends a heart or a prayer for the ones of us who need them...in the most perfect timing. We are blessed around here with people like you guys!!!!!!!

9. wvsandy

wvsandy Grinning Granny

Loved this event! I used each day to go back through my supplies for each designer and rediscover wonderful products that I'd forgotten. I still have two days to finish but I will do it. Thanks to all!

10. EHStudios

EHStudios I am more clever than I think

You guys are what made it awesome and I'm just sad that I didn't get to participate as much as I wanted because morning sickness and exhaustion has me a little beat on the creative front with anything. I still plan to focus on each designer in my time and look forward to that!!!