A Basic WHO are YOU and WHAT are you doing?

Discussion in 'Project Life/365/52' started by lmccandless, Dec 30, 2011.

1. heathergw

heathergw Singing in the Neil mobile

Name: Heather

Project type: something similar to Project Life

Medium: 100% digital

Experience: I've tried P365 several times and failed, I tried P52 last year and failed (which I'm really upset about since I thought it would be cool to have weekly pics of my son since he was born... and I ended up stopping around July) so this year I'm doing Project Life to avoid the pressure of having to take a zillion pictures or daily pictures or even weekly pictures... I think taking the pressure off has helped me hugely and I'm way more excited about this from the start than I ever have been... and I think it's more about the everyday stuff instead of improving my photography skills so I think taking that pressure off too is really helping... tho, I haven't really started yet so I'm already a week behind LOL... but that's ok :)

2. itsmeamanda

itsmeamanda New Member

Name: Amanda
    Project Type: Project Life (more of a weekly-based)
    Medium: trying to decide. Hate to be chained to the computer, but also hate to fork out money for paper kits when I have access to them already. Still debating.
    First Timer here, although I'm pretty sure last year I did P52, just not in the traditional sense.

3. alb52

alb52 · · · – – – · · ·

(**GULP**)

Name: Amy
    Project type: Project Life and maybe P365 as i go because then at least one will be done at the end of the year?!
    Medium: digital mix of everything i have - not buying a "PL" kit
    Experience: don't ask my college roommate?! OH! you mean experience with this? nada. i know better than to commit to these kinds of project but here we go anyway.