42GB

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by mrsski07, Oct 27, 2012.

1. mrsski07

mrsski07 Hot for Harlequin

That's how much I just cleared off my hard drive of old scrapping things that just aren't my style anymore. And I finally deleted my .psd files for my layouts. Ahhhh...it's a good feeling! I do need to go through and purge some more though.

2. Celeste

Celeste I'm moving to Hogwarts!

i need to get the last of my paper supplies in order first, but i really have to purge as well!

3. scrapsandsass

scrapsandsass Oh Ricky you're so fine ...

Congrats on doing that!!!

I need to do that too. I'm nearing max capacity on my 2TB EHD. I know there are a ton of things I *can* get rid of, but I have to find the time to sort first.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2012
  4. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

Wow! That is impressive!

5. amandac

amandac Read, or Run? Hmmm ...

Well done Shannon .. you are braver than me. I want to delete stuff but I keep thinking "one day I might need it" so it stays lol

6. twomoredays

twomoredays Her name is Rio and she dances on the sand

Since I started scrapping I have been filling up hard drive space faster than ever. I've still got a ways to go, but I already deleted a bunch of free stuff I downloaded before realizing it's really not my style. Felt good.

7. Brandi

Brandi You're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind

Nice!! Oh how I need to do the same thing! Yuck.

8. mirjam

mirjam mirjam

I so envy you! I really need to go through my stash too. Have been telling myself to do so for the past 1.5 years but still haven't done it. I am like a scrap hoarder. I just keep adding.

9. milo82

milo82 milo82

I did it a while ago too, but still kept waaaaaay too much goodies, then I'll ever use! Feels great huh?!

10. mrsski07

mrsski07 Hot for Harlequin

It actually really inspired me even more! As I scrolled through my previews I saw kits that I'd forgotten about. I do have quite a few older kits that I pull from frequently, but for the most part I scrap with newer product. And I kept just about everything from teams that I CT for now. Knowing my style made it easier to get rid of stuff.

11. karen perry

karen perry LOCK THE DOOR!

well done,im currently tagging my stuff in acdsee and deleting along the way but amazing the stash you fin tho that i syour style just that you forgot about it

12. Pheeebzzz

Pheeebzzz Well-Known Member

Congrats ! I should do the same, I'm pretty sure I can get rid of a lot of old unused stuff as well.
    I started an online self paced class a few months ago to organize my digital stash and I guess I'll purge as I start tagging and organizing my stuff....

13. Nikki Epperson

Nikki Epperson I'm really a spy.

I so need to do this. I need a backup desperately and my EHD is full. I know I can get rid of a ton if I'll just do it!

14. jenny

jenny jenny

I need to do this too. I have supplies from AGES ago when I first started scrapping. I haven't touched the folders in years. They really need to go!

15. Trista

Trista I'm Working On It

congrats - purging really does feel good and discovering things you forgot you had is an added bonus!!

16. LeeAndra

LeeAndra A total Betty.

17. Lor

Lor you've always had the power, my dear

I so need to do this too, like soon! I want to feel that same sense of clean, free accomplishment... :-)