30 days of gratitude/thankfulness?

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by FarrahJobling, Nov 1, 2016.

1. BevG

BevG If I can't remember it, it didn't happen

The content is not TLP as this was before I found this wonderful group, but I hope this gives you some ideas. I used the four squares design on several pages. Some pages it was a simple picture. Some pages just pretty paper and a few embellishments. I also did several pages using some embellishments that look like open journal books & wrote on the pages. This was a 8x8 album so I kept it simple for readability.

Attached Files:

2. Cath_

Cath_ In my polka dot dress and apron

i got as far as day 5 last year, guess quit, for my 3x5 rolodex card i was using wasn't the right size

3. carilyne

carilyne It's only impossible if you think it is

Really? I thought you got further than that. Did you do some pages? You were my loyal friend keeping me trying. I'm actually trying to do this time.

Cath_ likes this.
  4. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

This is the same style I used in 2014 - most of the images are square but the template I mad has square and portrait masks. The alpha for the number has a shadow but that's it. They are Ali Edwards #s though I have a couple other sets that go from 1-31. Obviously, a font could be used. I also put a 2x inside border to make the 6x6 easily cut able.

The first is from 2014 and the 2nd is yesterday. ( I haven't gone back to do the stroke on Nov 2 because I'm waiting to do today and tomorrow as a batch.0

Thankful Day 8JPG.jpg
    2016 Thankful Day 2_edited-1.jpg

5. amien1

amien1 I do enjoy a good exclamation point!

I am doing the Thankful 30 over at Scrapaneers! I'm thinking I am just going to make a double page layout per week so really only 4 (or 8 if you count each page) layouts to complete. I'm focusing more on journaling than photos so it's not as stressful & easier to complete! ;)