30 Day Shred: Week 2

Discussion in 'Fit Pad' started by AmberR, Oct 15, 2012.

1. listgirl

listgirl listgirl

I did Level 1 Day 7 today. I was off for one week due to a cold and sinus issues. Glad to be back! I felt pretty good, considering I hadn't done it in a week. I expected it to be really hard again, but it wasn't! yay!

2. javamonster

javamonster Rwaarrr!

Since I'm doing 30DS every other day, I decided to try another work out today--so I popped 6 Week 6 Pack Abs into the DVD player. Oye! I got about half-way through (18 minutes) and quit. No way I was going to do the second half, where it's the same routine, only speeded up! I had sweat pouring down my face and off my nose. Darned burpees.

My super-fit 16 year old has done 6W6P about four times, all the way through the first level, but every time, her abdomen hurt badly afterward--not the muscles, but inside. I wonder if she has a hernia?

3. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

I did day 3 last night. Does that count as being on a roll? LOL!

4. Pheeebzzz

Pheeebzzz Well-Known Member

Can't seem to manage to fit 25 min of shred in my days lately. When I'm about to start either DS needs me or something happens and then I have to fix lunch or dinner or whatever :/. I do walk a lot though.

Congrats to all who still are on a roll...

5. javamonster

javamonster Rwaarrr!

I have weak wrists and upper back, too. I'll look up some pages online that might have strengthening exercises esp for the wrists, and I'll post them up in my Pinterest Exercise folder.

6. lynning

lynning Makes wishes come true

So glad to see that my initial post got things started... I'm WAY behind. I fell off the planet. Sick kids. Cross Country season. blah. blah. blah. All excuses. I'm hoping to locate my disc doctor thing-a-ma-jig - my Shred DVD has some scratches, so it won't play correctly.

I started working out on 10/21.
    10/21 - walk/run intervals 3.5 miles 50 minutes
    10/22 - walk/run intervals 4.5 miles 60 minutes
    10/23 - Spinning Workout - 30 minutes (approximately 8 miles)
    10/24 - Run/Walk intervals 3.0 miles 43 minutes
    10/25 - The plan is Insanity Video One (we have 14 of the videos) for 20 minutes (it's a 45 minute workout, but I know I won't make it through the whole thing)
    10/26 - The plan is to do run/walk intervals for 4 miles.