2023 LOD - March 7 - Becca Bonneville

Discussion in '2023 LOD' started by scribler, Mar 7, 2023.

1. scribler

scribler Blanket? Check! Slippers? Check! Sweater? Che

2023 Love Our Designers - 7 March 2023 - Becca Bonneville

[​IMG]
    Welcome to the 2023 edition of Love Our Designers (LOD)
    This event isn't a traditional challenge in that there aren't any real rules.
    It’s a fun event to scrap with products from a fave designer or try a new (to you) designer. It’s all about having fun and celebrating the uniqueness of all of our Lilypad Designers!

The winner of the $10 coupon to Becca Bonneville's store is @tanteva.
    Eva I will be contacting you shortly with your coupon information.

[​IMG]Today's Designer Crush is Becca Bonneville [​IMG]

I wanted to y'all to be able to get to know the awesome person that is Becca Bonneville, so I conducted a little interview with Becca.

Tell us a little bit about yourself?
    Hey y'all! I honestly never know what to say about myself hehe. I always feel like I am pretty vanilla and don't have anything interesting to say about myself. I am a born and raised Army brat. Grew up around the world. Now living in southern Illinois, I enjoy spending my time with my family (2 sons- ages 26 & 19, 1 daughter-age 16, and my new grand baby). Before designing, I was a correctional officer for the state of Illinois. When I am not designing I enjoy creating, hiking, movie time with my daughter, family game night and just enjoying life and those I love.

When did you start scrapbooking? And did you start with paper or digital?

I have always done some form of scrapbooking/memory keeping since I was a little girl (I will be 48 in July so a loooonnng time ago hehe). The beginning was more like simple photo books where we would add stickers (I remember this whole talk/speech bubble set with funny sayings we would stick on them haha) then that evolved to the more current day type of paper scrapbooking with creating more of a page. Then in the mix of all the evolving paper scrapbooking friend introduced me to the digital world (around 2008) and next thing I knew I was on tons of creative teams and going all in with digital scrapbooking. Now I am LOVING hybrid! I enjoy the versatility of digital but getting hands on with the physical so to me hybrid is the best of both worlds. I have always loved being creative and keeping memories/ mementos.

What inspired you to start designing?

In 2010, a scrapbook site called Little Dreamer Designs was holding an Apprentice design type contest. Friends encouraged me to enter and even though I was super nervous I did. After making it to the end and getting a spot in the LDD store I officially started my path as a designer.

Do you listen to music, television or prefer silence when you are creating?

I love to listen to music. I can have the television on but only if it is something I've seen/know or I will want to stop and watch it haha.

What are your inspirations while designing?

I love color and just finding inspiration in the world. From ads to clothing trends and just in nature.

What is your favorite snack while crafting?

I love to snack Mini Rold Gold pretzels when I am wanting something with crunch and salt. For my chocolate crafty cravings I like to snag some mini Reese's cups.

Do you have a favorite product you've created?

I love illustrating and fall in love with many of the characters I create but if I had to pick one I would say my Meowy Catmas. I am a HUGE cat lady and love the little antics of those Christmas kitties.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Now that you've gotten to know Becca a little better, I know y'all are going to want to keep track of everything she has going on, so here are all the important links.

TLP Store
    Website
    Instagram
    Facebook

Becca also has a newsletter. Sign up now because this awesome freebie is coming to the newsletter.

bbonneville_woodyou_AlphaPreview.jpg

I also want to show y'all some of her awesome products. Her stickers are so cute that if I did hybrid, I would be printing them out and sticking them on everything. :) (Y'all seriously have no idea how hard it was not to show y'all every set of stickers. You have to head over to store to check them out.)

Snuggle Season was part of the January 2023 BYOC.
    [​IMG]

Next up is a cute kit perfect for scrapping those winter photos, December Stories.
    [​IMG]

This is one of my personal faves, The Puppy Love papers and stickers that were included in the February 2022 BYOC. (Cause anything involving dogs gives me all the feels.)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Also, Becca is one of the contributors to Memory Pockets Monthly. This is the latest release and you'll definitely want to find out more about this monthly subscription.
    [​IMG]

Y'all have to see her kits in action. Here is a page I made with Snuggle Season stickers and papers.
    [​IMG]

This one is with the Puppy Love papers and stickers.
    [​IMG]

I have two pieces good news for y'all. First, for today only, Becca Bonneville is having a 40% off sale for today only. (Sale ends at 11 p.m Eastern.)
    0307-beccabonneville.jpg

Second, Becca is having a giveaway. For every new layout you create using Becca Bonneville's awesome products, posted in this thread and Becca's gallery, you will entered into a drawing for a $10 gift certificate to Becca Bonneville's store. (You have until 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time on March 16th to get your pages submitted.)

Now it's your turn.
    Create a new layout using (mostly) Becca Bonneville products
    Make sure it meets the gallery guidelines of 50% TLP product
    Add it to the Becca Bonneville Gallery
    Come share it in this thread
    Be entered into a drawing to win a $10 gift certificate to Becca Bonneville's TLP store.

Don't forget to stop by the Love Our Designers forum daily to see who the next designer crush will be.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2023
    AlyciaIN, Sara, umyesh and 1 other person like this.
  2. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

@scribler the freebie image isn't showing up for me

3. scribler

scribler Blanket? Check! Slippers? Check! Sweater? Che

Jennifer, can you see it now?

4. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

5. tanteva

tanteva Even the professionals are bewildered

Oh, I wasn't gonna shop anything more for a while, but there's a kit on my wish list screaming for me right now. :giggle

6. tanteva

Here's a layout from me:

[​IMG]

7. Becca Bonneville

Becca Bonneville Oh my God Becky

8. umyesh

umyesh President of the Hangry Ladies Supper Club

9. EllenT

EllenT I live for that hourglass ...

10. cinderella

cinderella I was alone once...best.day.ever.

11. tiffany scraps

tiffany scraps still plays outside

Thanks for the cute freebies on your website :)
    [​IMG]

12. ninigoesdigi

ninigoesdigi Designer

So many darling goodies! And thank you for the gifts!

Becca Bonneville and Sara like this.
  13. Becca Bonneville

Becca Bonneville Oh my God Becky

Thank you @ninigoesdigi! :wub

Thank you everyone for playing along!

ninigoesdigi likes this.
  14. scrapchyck

scrapchyck Well-Known Member

I was looking for a dino kit! Thanks Becca for helping me create a fun page for my friend's little boy!

[​IMG]

Becca Bonneville and scribler like this.
  15. AlyciaIN

AlyciaIN Well-Known Member

16. tanteva

Well, I have two cats, so I guess I have to make two layouts with this kit. :giggle

[​IMG]

17. Bagheertje

Bagheertje Well-Known Member

18. Vrielinkie

Vrielinkie Rub-a-Dub-Dub

I came across the Granny Chic Papers and Stickers and I HAD to use them, I scrapped some photos from our holiday in Cornwall :beat
    [​IMG]

19. Janisn

Janisn Well-Known Member

20. Angela Toucan

Angela Toucan I keep looking for THAT wardrobe

I made this page this morning.
    [​IMG]